Chapt. 6

~• Nɑʀʀɑtѳʀ'ร pѳѵ •~

You went through a wicked ride to your lions and magically, your armour placed itself onto your body. You slid down this zip line to your Lion, then rode a small speeder and landed on the pilot seat of your White Lion, Aspro.

"This. Is. Wicked" you squealed as you launched your Lion towards the others. Even though you're not going that far from the castleship, Vitae still looked gorgeous with it's green fields stretching into a bright forest at the end. You could even see a small river.

"Everyone here?" Shiro asked, looking around to see the Yellow Lion just coming out.

"Sorry I'm late guys. Had some more problems with the zip line" Hunk nervously laughed.

"Everyone's here, Shiro" Keith said, Shiro nodding.

"So, where and how do we start forming Voltron 2.0?" Lance asked, earning unsure looks from the others.

"I'm not repeating last time's incident" Pidge huffed, making the other four Paladins remember the certain event and sigh in exasperation.

"What happened last time?" you asked out of curiosity, slightly feeling left out.

"We tried forming Voltron by flying in formation tightly for a straight five laps, build a cheer pyramid using our lions-"

"Went to a training room and got electrocuted by the invisible maze, fought an Altean robot set for Altean babies as a team and fail-"

"Did a super dangerous advanced stunt Coran made-"

"Found out that Allura's a workaholic, got to see everyone's head holes, had a space goo team fight-"

"It's disastrous" Keith said, concluding Hunk, Lance, and Pidge's explanation.

"Oh wow. Uh, why not you guys form Voltron first then? I maybe I could try forming Voltron 2.0 after you guys do the 'original' Voltron" you suggested, everyone shrugged through the face cameras.

"Form Voltron!" Shiro exclaimed, but they couldn't form.

"I said, form Voltron!" he tried again, but huffed in annoyance.

"Do you think the White Lion sort of connected to our Lions? Maybe the White Lion threw a tantrum and wanted to be included into forming Voltron 2.0 now" Hunk asked, making a cat face and started scratching the air like a mad cat, confusing most of you.

"I think what Hunk meant was, since the White Lion now has a bond with the other Lions, it becomes an inseparable part of Voltron or Voltron 2.0. Which means, (y/n) is actually an official Voltron Paladin who actually could stand alone, but once bonded with the rest of our Lions, she becomes inseparable" Pidge explained, getting a few nods. Especially from Lance.

"Could be. Alright (Y/n), try picturing Voltron 2.0, imagine where your Lion might be. Everyone focus too" Shiro encouraged you.

You closed your eyes and thought deeply of where your White Lion would take part to form Voltron 2.0. Suddenly, a vision of six Lions, including yours zoomed through the air, creating a huge robot which must be Voltron 2.0.

0