°track 06

Yoongi was on the phone with Jimin, he could hear him crying

"I don't want to either, but we have to accept it," he told Jimin while on the phone, "We're gonna be okay. You have the members and I to look after you."

While satisfied with his answer, Yoongi hung up and continued to complete his task. Yoongi had the job that required no killing. Although he's labelled as an assassin like the other members, he doesn't kill- maybe once or twice when the members responsible for the task were unavailable but that's it. 

Yoongi's role in the group was 'the hacker'. He fulfilled the role really well, it was as if he was born to be a hacker. Ever since he was a child, Yoongi had played piano. He gently placed his hands on top of the white jade like keyboard. The keys of the piano were like those on his computer. Whenever he hacked a server, he had to type everything, including the coding. With each tap and click on his computer, it reminded him of his love for music. It was as if he was playing piano on an actual keyboard.

His job was one of the easiest, but only in certain perspectives. It was definitely much easier than murdering someone that's for sure. However, hacking was difficult for someone who hasn't done it before. Yoongi was a fast learner, it didn't take him long to learn how to hack security cameras. 

Yoongi was the one who was behind the security camera hacking in the areas where Jungkook did the killings. He made sure all of the members did not leave any evidence behind that would trace back to them. Not only did he do it for Jungkook, he did it for Taehyung and Jimin. Yoongi erased all files of the recordings, he even looked at some before doing so. He treated some of the evidence as entertainment. Frightening, actually, watching his own members killing someone, Yoongi didn't find it sickening at all. 

It was fate, Yoongi treated it that way. He didn't care anymore, he only cared for his members. And if anything got in his way that affected his members, he did all that he could to stop it- even if it meant he had to use his own hands for the task.

"Hoseok-ah, you know what you have to do now right?" asked Yoongi on the phone. He heard a slight laugh of sarcasm on the other end of the line.

"When have I not known what to do?"