°track 09

"So you were able to meet up with me after all?" smiled Seokjin as he sat back down in his seat at the restaurant

"You offered to go grab food and you're paying, right?" asked Namjoon who had been on the phone with Seokjin a while earlier.

"Of course, I didn't call you to come out just to make you pay," laughed Seokjin as the food arrived on the table in their private booth, "If you don't mind, I've already ordered the food."

"I'm starving!" exclaimed Namjoon, "I've been working on so many elaborate plans. By the way hyung, how's your diving?"

"My diving?" questioned Seokjin as he looked up at Namjoon.

"You're gonna have to be in the water for your next job," said Namjoon with a piece of tteokbokki in his mouth. 

Seokjin put down his spoon, "Don't tell me that I-"

"Mhm, you have to dispose a corpse that's been thrown into sea." 

"Namjoon, you little shit, you know I can't ruin this perfect hair in the salty ocean," grimaced Seokjin, "The last time I did it, it was terrible and disgusting." 

"Well you're the one who's been given the role of corpse disposal," laughed Namjoon as he smiled and revealed his dimples. 

Seokjin let out a long sigh, his role of the team is corpse disposal after all- the second worst job out the rest that have been assigned. First worst would be the killing job because you would be watching someone die in person, whereas in corpse disposal, the job has already been done and all you have to do is take the decaying body somewhere else.

The sight of a decaying body still disgusts Seokjin to a certain extent, but he grew out of it after a couple of times. It was an easy job for him because he was strong. Seokjin would throw the bodies over his broad shoulders before putting them into the hidden trunk in the vehicle, then driving to the secret base in which the bodies would be wiped off the face of the earth.

His mouth was in awe when he arrived at the area that Namjoon told him to go to. 

"I have to find the body here!?" face-palmed Seokjin as he messaged Namjoon to get further details, "Namjoon was serious about having to dispose a corpse that's been thrown into sea."

Namjoon sent him the exact coordinates. Seokjin took off his shirt and quickly changed into a wetsuit and diving gear. He jumped into the flowing waters and headed towards his target. 

"Jimin must've did this assignment," thought Seokjin as he knew that Jimin would be the only one to kill someone with this method.

After a short while, Seokjin had found the body and brought it on shore before changing and driving off to his next location for the night.

Seokjin checked his watch and looked out his car window to see a figure approaching him. He quickly rolled down the car window.

"I was waiting for you, Hoseok," smiled Seokjin.

"Oh hyung! Didn't know you would be here!" said Hoseok in a surprised tone.

"Hurry, get in the car," said Seokjin as he gestured for Hoseok to get into the passenger seat, "I'm gonna drive us back to the company building."

Half way through the ride, Hoseok yawned, "How was your job today hyung?"

"You won't believe what Namjoon got me to do again," sighed Seokjin.

"Ocean body disposal?"

"Yep. Jimin finally used that method after a month of using poison," said Seokjin, "By the way, how was clean-up?"

"Lots of blood," pouted Hoseok.

"Jungkook?"

"How did you know?"

"Some like to call it a talent," joked Seokjin.

Hoseok laughed, "That's exactly what I said."

As the two laughed the rest of the way back to the company building, the rest of the members were already awaiting their arrival there.