°track 10

Seokjin and Hoseok finally arrived back at the company building

Seokjin and Hoseok finally arrived back at the company building. Seokjin parked his car in the hidden garage of the building before proceeding to the locked door to scan his hand. The scanner scanned his hand almost instantly before proceeding to an eyeball scan. 

Security is top priority for the Big Hit company building. If anything were to be exposed about the boys, they would be in big trouble for conducting acts antithetical to justice. Of course, the boys have already done something that's contradicting to their security code, they're idols, very popular idols in fact. How does one expect them to lay low when they're climbing to the top of the charts every comeback? It's unbelievable actually, the extent of which they're ready to have their secret revealed to the world despite wanting to hide it.

The door unlocks, both Seokjin and Hoseok walk in to be greeted by the other members.

"Finally, you're both here now, we've been waiting," smiled Namjoon who gestured for the two to sit down.

"Have you all been waiting long?" asked Seokjin who leaned his back against the chair.

"No not really, we all just came back ten minutes ago after finishing all of our individual tasks," replied Taehyung who was playing games on his phone.

Hoseok crossed his legs before proceeding to speak, "Are we discussing a new plan or something else?"

"We're nominated for an award at this award show which will go live in about a month and a half," said Namjoon, "We must discuss about how we're gonna prepare for that."

"Can I call a rain check and say I accidentally hurt my hand or something and not attend?" yawned Yoongi who was laying on the sofa.

"We must all attend hyung," answered Namjoon.

"Yeah hyung, we need you there for security measures," said Jimin, "Who knows what will happen at the awards show, we need to be prepared by having everyone there."

"Fine," agreed Yoongi before facing away from the members to take a nap.

"Hey Jungkook, you're awfully quiet, is something on your mind?" asked Seokjin with concern as he sat closer to Jungkook with his hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook had his head down with his hands framing his own face. He let out a sigh before raising his head, "No nothing's wrong, I'm just so tired today."

"I can tell, you got a pretty blood heavy task," said Seokjin, "Right?"

"No shit sherlock, of course I did. My body is aching, my bones are cracking," huffed Jungkook, "I think I need a break, see you guys tomorrow."

Jungkook stood up and walked out of the room to his bedroom. Each member has their own bedroom in the company building. They used to have a dorm, but in order to keep their alter-profile a secret, Hitman Bang decided to add extra rooms in the building.

"Jungkook really needs to get his rest, so do I, you won't believe how much I had to clean-up for him today, it was like a battlefield stained with blood," said Hoseok as he shuddered with chills.

"Imagine how tough it must be for him, he always puts us first, when we all know that he's the one who works the hardest," mentioned Jimin as he placed a blanket on Yoongi who's asleep, "He's so young, yet he's committing such violent acts to protect others from harm. But what he doesn't know is that he's hurting himself and doesn't know how to stop."

"I'll make sure to fill this in with Hitman Bang, he'll understand why Jungkook deserves a break," said Namjoon, "Taehyung, do you think you can fill in for Jungkook's next task if he's asked to do one?"

Taehyung stopped playing his game and looked up, "Of course I can, anything to make my fellow members happier and well-rested!" said Taehyung with bright smile.

Everyone ended up going to bed instead of discussing about what to do at the award show in two weeks, but just before everyone fell asleep, a message was sent to each member's phone.