°track 14

Before the boys had entered the warehouse, Yoongi had given Jungkook and Taehyung earpieces in case of a possible attack between them and the opposing side

Before the boys had entered the warehouse, Yoongi had given Jungkook and Taehyung earpieces in case of a possible attack between them and the opposing side. Yoongi knew all of Mr. Lee's possible motives, he was well prepared for this moment.

Mr. Lee signalled his henchmen to make a move. Yoongi spoke into a mic, "Now Jungkook and Taehyung!"

With one shift motion, the two boys went in position with Jimin and Namjoon as support in the back. Taehyung went after the henchmen on the right with his dagger, not killing them, but merely slashing them to lower the chance of them making ways with hurting his members. The henchmen on the right fell to their knees with pain as Taehyung wiped his dagger clean with a cloth.

"Hm, much easier than I thought," laughed Taehyung as he raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had shot every single henchmen on the left with harmless bullets. They all fell down with pain clutching on the area of their body that Jungkook had shot at.

"You monster, how could you shoot them!? You think it's funny!?" yelled Mr. Lee directly at Jungkook, "You merciless child."

Jungkook smirked and snickered, "What do you mean mister? I spared their lives because I didn't use real bullets, it'll be a waste to use them on your men, but you on the other hand are a different story." Jungkook walked up to Mr. Lee who was shaking with fear and unable to move from his spot and replaced his harmless bullets to a set of real ones with two clicks, "Don't provoke me you lowlife." Jungkook pointed his gun right onto Mr. Lee's forehead.

Jimin put his hands in his pockets and proceeded to walk up to where Mr. Lee and Jungkook were standing, "My my, if the tables haven't turned," smiled Jimin, "You think we're the only ones with secrets in here, I hear you have plenty of lovely secrets to tell everyone too, don't you Mr. Lee?"

"What? Nonsense! You are the ones with the real big secret here! How many times do I have to say that I will expose you all!?"

Namjoon clicked his tongue before pulling out a piece of paper, "Tsk tsk no need for more. Sir  I've got to say that I thought you were better than this. You see this piece of paper in my hand right now? It's a list of all the misconducts you've committed. You're simply trying to drag us to become your media cover ups. You can deny all you want, but your heart won't be able to hide the truth for much longer."

"Ah fuck! Nothing will be exposed, you have no chance!" exclaimed Mr. Lee as he broke free from his defending position, trying to push through Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook got irritated and smacked the back of Mr. Lee's head with the back of his gun. Mr. Lee fell to the ground with a thud as the three remaining members entered the warehouse.

"Oh boy Jungkook, don't you think you were a little harsh to that man?" said Seokjin as he shook his head, "You never let things go."

"Don't even try to provoke me too hyung, I'm not afraid of doing the same to you," said Jungkook as he placed his gun away, "Now just get your job done so we can all leave."

"Wah, then come at me you little shit, let's see who won't be going home today," snarled Seokjin at Jungkook.

"There you two go again, sheesh," said Hoseok while shaking his head.

"The police will be here any moment now," mentioned Yoongi, "I've informed them of the possible outcomes prior to this event with Namjoon's assistance as well, so the police know why we did what we did."

The boys began to fix up their mess as well as apprehending the henchmen. Jungkook and Taehyung went for a break, Namjoon issued a plan for the cleanup and how to cover up the situation, Seokjin dragged most of the unconscious bodies to one side of the warehouse so that the police would be able to handle them better, Hoseok cleaned every sight of blood as well as evidence of their presence, Yoongi did final check-ups on everything he had picked up on his tech equipment and Jimin went out to signal the police to the warehouse. 

And just like that, another mission of their hidden lives was once again accomplished with no problem. The only thing the boys weren't ready for was the largest award ceremony that was to be held next month.