ASHES AND DUST

~QUICK A/N~

I won't be doing The Doctor's POV because I can't really write boy's POVs that well. Sorry! On with the story!!

Chapter Two:

Ashes and Dust

I woke up, in the same room. I was strapped to the chair. It was covered with dust, and ashes and burnt...things littered the room. In the centre of the wall ahead of me, there was a small mirror. It, unlike the room, was clean, and in perfect condition. I looked closer in it, intrigued by its appearance. A brass outer frame, with tiny engravings on it. Then I realised something about it... It wouldn't show my reflection. As I lifted my hand, the strap crumbled away. There were some rocks nearby. I picked one up, and took a swing. The rock landed inches away from the mirror. Then, as if by magic, the rock picked itself up, and threw itself on me. As it hit, I woke up.

"AH!" I slightly shouted.

"Clara! Are you alright? You were out for an hour!" The Doctor said.

"I'm fine! Anyway, where's Annabeth? She didn't wander off, did she?"

He turned around, then turned back to me. He nodded.

Meanwhile

Annabeth's POV

I actually have no idea as to who I am. I only remember my name, Annabeth Chase, and this old fob watch I had since I was little, which my mom gave me.

-A/N-

Sorry for the little break! Had tests to revise for! Anywho, how's it going in your life?

QOTD:

Who/what's your OTP?

WOTD: (word of the day)

Pandas

M'kay, BAI!