Epona

~Clara~

...a stone altar, completely white, with seven pedestals in an arc along it.

The glowing orb had turned into a teenage boy with floppy hair over one eye and a lip ring.

There was a flash where his clothes were, then appeared a t-shirt and jeans.

"Okay. First things first. You, get over-"he was cut off by Valkyrie"Who are you?"

"If you insist. My name's Epona." He said. "As I was saying, you," he pointed to me,"get over there."

He pointed to a pedestal with a strange symbol carved into it.

"Female Time Lord," he pointed to Valkyrie,"get next to Soufflé Scented Lady."

"Other Time Lord, get next to Lady Time Lord."

"Lady of the Shadow Gaiden, get next to Other Time Lord."

"Boy of the Shadow Gaiden, next to your sister."

"And Tsunade," she was awake by now, "take the other spot."

"Hunter Dude, take the last one."

All of them were full now.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light, and a thing appeared at the altar.

It was a thing, a big black furry ball with fangs and red glowing eyes.

It stared at me and lunged.

"DOCTOR!" I shouted.

He shot off his pedestal, and hugged me while the thing multiplied.

"Doctor...I guess if it's my last chance to say it..." I stared while the creatures bit me. "I...love you."

Suddenly a light went off in his eyes.

Like someone put a lightbulb over his head.

"I'm sorry Clara, but you were never here. None of us were, and will ever be. This place never existed." he began.

He aimed his screwdriver at me.

The tip glowed bright green, and I exploded into slime.

-------------------

Next chapter MAY be the last chapter.

Should I write a sequel? Or not?

Now we all know what this was.

See you on the other side!