Epilouge

Just decided I'd put this up so I can make a sequel!

~

Epona sat down on the cobblestone.

"My dear boy," a voice boomed. "You have failed me. I chose the people you were entitled to kill-and look what you did."

Epona sighed. "I'm sorry, my lord Crona. This was not my fault." He started.

"I know. It was that being's fault. The Timelord. The Doctor." Crona said. "But now, I have a plan."

"What is it, my lord?"

"I shall separate The Doctor and his lady. Clara Oswald. They both will be thrown in the same arena, but they will be seperate."

"Let's make the arena a forest. Filled with creatures beyond imagination."

"No. I shall do it myself. Go torture our prisoner."

Epona exited the Temple Of Crona. He sat down, outside it.

The world which he came from-Alternia-was a wreck now. It used to be a beautiful sky island, but ever since Crona took over, it was a wreck.

They used to hold Gauntlets each year, think of it as The Hunger Games, but they chose time travellers. Seven, to be exact. No one could leave alive, except for two people.

Epona never wanted this, but since Crona was his father, there was nothing he could do about it.

Before he knew it, he got a letter from the Temple using telepathy.

'My dear boy,' it said.

'The tributes for the Gaunlet this time are:

Jason Chase (Shadow Gaiden)

Cortana (Gallifrey)

Mia Collins (Shadow Gaiden)

The Doctor (Gallifrey)

Clara Oswald (Earth)

Axel Strike (Earth)

This year, things will be different. The arena will be a mansion complete with a pool and forest. Food will be restocked everyday.

There will be no deaths except for one. There has been a killing at the mansion. Whoever finds out, or which team, in this case, will be free.

The ones who aren't free will be eternally damned in Alternia, to rot with Tsunade.'

------------------

Well then, I have a great name for it. It's going to be called: Return To The Gaunlet.

First chapter will be up soon. Things happened after the hospital:

Clara and Eleven got married, and Clara became a Timelord using the Chameleon Arch.

Axel and Val LIVE together, they aren't together. As yet *smiles evilly*

Mia and Jason continue to work for the Shadow Gaiden, nothing changed with them.

Mary died, Tsunade became prisoner of Alternia.

Another thing: please get me a better name please please thanks.

First chapter will be up soon.