Prologue

No One's Pov

"She's beautiful." You heard a voice say. "Father, is that Okami?" You heard your brother ask. "Yes Vegeta, this is your sister Okami." He said. "Where is her tail?" "She's just laying on it." He said picking you up and getting your tail out from under you. "Do we still have to send her to Earth with Kakarot?" Vegeta asked. Your father sighed. "I'm afraid we do." You heard footsteps come into the room. "Vegeta, is Kakarot okay?" A booming voice sounded making your little body jump, you started to whine. "Shhh, shhhh it's okay Okami, I won't let anyone hurt you." Your brother soothed. "He's fine Bardock." Your father said.

Vegeta's Pov

I watched as my sister started to squirm. 'She shouldn't have to be sent away!' I thought angrily gripping onto the side of the crib. 'I want her to stay here!' I sighed knowing that it won't happen, Frieza has already made the order we have to obey. I bent down and cradled my sister in my arms. "Your so adorable." I mumbled looking as she yawned and put her tiny fist over her eye. 'Your're a natural born warrior.' I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's time my son." My father said. I nodded and carried Okami over to the pods. "Stay safe sister." I told her as she watched me put her in the pod. I did a small smile watching as she did the same. My father looked at me as I buckled her in. "See you soon Okami." I said as they closed the pods and sent them away. I swept my tail to the side and walked to the training room. "Ahh Vegeta!" Frieza said delightedly. 'Your all just a bunch of idiots!' I thought in disgust. "I'm here now, let's continue our training." Frieza grinned. "Zarbon, train with him." He said. I looked over at the green alien and nodded. "Come this way Vegeta." Zarbon said and led me to the other room.

(This is my first part! Hope you enjoyed!)