Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s Pov
We just walked out of the hospital and I looked at Goku. "How long did the doctor say my back would hurt?" I flinched. "Well, it took a couple days for me." Goku answered. "I heal fast." He added. "I do to I, but the pain is unbearable though." Goku held out his hand. "Here, eat this." I grabbed it and looked at it. "What is it?" "Its a senzu bean." He said. I nodded and started to chew it. "Will it help?" "It'll make you heal ten times faster."

"I can't believe its been a year already." I said, hoping off my nimbus cloud. "I know, times flown by." Goku said, laying back, hovering above the ground on his cloud. "Have you heard from Tien Shinhan lately?" Goku shook his head. "No, he's been training." I nodded and looked at him. Goku was getting off his nimbus and walked over to me. "Would you like to eat lunch with me?" He asked. "Yes." I smiled.

"Fancy or casual?" I asked, walking into my room. "Casual." He answered, and sat on my bed, leaning back on his elbows. "Okay then." I said and opened my drawers. "I'm just gonna wear my GI, is that okay?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah, that's fine." He smiled.

I smiled and gathered my clothes, walking to the bathroom. "Time to get ready." I said and pulled off my shirt, putting on a black shirt. I then put on my orange GI that my grandpa gave me. I soon finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom with my hair (Up/down).

"Ready." I said walking out. "Let's go." Goku smiled and opened the door. "Thanks." I smiled back and walked to my grandpas door, informing him that we were leaving. I walked back to Goku. "Let's go!" I happily said and grabbed his hand, running to his nimbus. "Mine, yours, or just both?" I asked looking at him. "Mine." He smiled and hopped on his. I sat behind him and hugged his waist. "I'm glad you know how to drive this." I said. "Me too." He smiled and shot forward. I let out a squeak in surprise and held on tighter. "We can go slow if you want." I shook my head. "I like going fast." I replied. "We're gonna visit master Roshi real quick."

We soon arrived and hopped off the Nimbus. "Goku!" I heard Bulma shout. "Hey Bulma!" He said happily. "Its been a long time since I seen you both!" She said and hugged us both. I laughed and hugged back. "I know, Goku wanted to stop my and say hi." I smiled. "Hey Goku!" Krillin shouted and ran towards him. "Hey Krillin." He said and they started to talk.

"So (Y/n), are you and Goku a couple now?" Bulma teased. "No." I blushed. "Are you sure?" "Yes Bulma." I replied and crouched Down, running my hand through the water. "Hey Krillin, do you feel that power?" Goku looked around. "Yeah, what is it?" Krillin walked over to him. "I don't know, but it doesn't feel friendly." Goku said and scrunched his eyebrows together. I stood up and dried my hands off, walking over to him. "I feel it, but who is it?" "That would be me." A deep voice said. I jumped and turned, standing on front if Bulma. "Who are you?" Goku asked, getting into his fighting stance. "You don't remember Me Kakarot?" The person asked.

"I'm not Kakarot, my name is Goku." He replied and looked at me, then back at the man. "Okami, is that really you?" I raised a brow. "My name isn't Okami, you must mistake me for a different person." I said and looked at him. "Who are you?" "My names Raditz, and Kakarot gas failed his mission, as did you." Raditz said. "What do you mean?" "Do you not remember anything? You and Okami were sent here to exterminate all of the lifeforms living here so us sayians had somewhere to thrive." He said and flicked his tail. "Sayians?" I questioned.

He let out a chuckle and  wrapped his tail around his waist. "Your all a bunch of idiots, don't even know your own race." He growled. "Sayians are a warrior race." Raditz said and looked at Goku. "And Kakarot is my brother, you are the princess of all sayians." Goku looked at me. "I have no idea what your talking about." I shrugged and looked at Goku. "Your father is king of planet vegeta, or what's left of it. Your brother's name is Prince Vegeta of all sayians, your father sent you and Kakarot away to dispose of all the earthlings on this planet so we could live without being under Frieza's control."

I nodded. "And since you won't come with me, I'll just take you Instead!" Raditz said and grabbed Krillin, punching Goku in the stomach before flying away. "Krillin!" I shouted and ran to Goku's side. "Help me!" He yelled before disappearing out of sight. "K-Krillin....." Goku coughed, clutching his stomach. "Goku, are you alright?" I shakily asked. "Y-yeah, go get Krillin." He said using my shoulder to stand up. "Alright, I'll see you there." I said and called my nimbus, following Raditz.

Vegeta's POV
"Hey Nappa, hurry up this is just irritating." I said and leaned against the wall, waiting for him. "Yes Vegeta." He's said and walked back in with my battle suit. "About time." I huffed and put them on. "Are you happy to see Okami?" He asked, I froze. "Why should I be?" "She is your sister, and the only female sayians left." He replied.

"And?" I turned around to look at him. "I will be happy to see er but I don't care about her being the last female. My father sent her out for a reason." I replied and turned the gravity down. "Wouldn't she of found a mate by now?" "As long as she's happy..." I whispered to myself, recalling when she was just an infant. "But-" "Stop asking g questions Nappa!" I turned the gravity down more.