Chapter 1

Your Pov:
"(Y/n) get in here!" I heard my grandpa shout. "Coming Grandpa!" I called back. I wrapped my tail around my waist and walked into the house. "Today is the Martian Arts Tournament. And we must get there early." He said. I nodded my head. My grandpa sent me away to train with a guy named Mr. Popo, he helped me get stronger every day. "Now, put on your Gi." He said giving me my orange and black Gi.  I smiled and gently took the outfit out of his hands. I walked to the bathroom and put on a black shirt . "Now for the heavy stuff." I told myself and pulled on the orange top. I put on my pants and let my tail out of the hole. I tied my belt in a knot to represent my training with Mr. Popo. I put my tail around my waist and slipped on my blue and black boots. I walked out of the bathroom. "Grandpa, how do I look?" I asked. He did a soft smile. "Fantastic little one." He said ruffling my hair. "Grandpa." I laughed. "I'm not a little kit anymore, I'm 16 years old."He caringly smiled at me. "I know, it's been three years since I last saw you." He sadly said. I nodded m y head. "I wonder if Goku's gonna be there?" I questioned. Goku arrived a few days after I finished my training. Mr. Popo let me stay for a couple weeks so I could train with Goku as well. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Me too kit."

We arrived at the sign up place. "Check in for-" "No need Mr. Luang, I already seen you coming." The person said. (I made that last name up)  I looked at the name tag. 'Jackes.' I thought. Jackes looked at me. "Hi there (Y/n), it's finally good to meet you." He said. I smiled kindly at him and turned around to be met with a gush of wind and someone bumping into me. "Ow!" It sounded like a child. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized. "It's okay." The kid said and stood up, I looked at him. "Hi, my name is Chatzoui." He said holding out his hand. "Hello Chatzoui, I'm (Y/N)." I smiled at him. "I hope I get to see your full power!" He exclaimed. and turned around. "Me too." I smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly turned around. "Get ready (Y/n), you will be competing soon." My grandfather told me. I nodded my head and walked to the back room. I smiled and looked around to only see a few people. I walked over to the bench and sat down. I looked at my tail and made it flick. "Why do I even have a tail?" I asked myself. "Hey (Y/n)!" I heard Chatzoui say. I looked over and stood up. "Oh, hey Chatzoui." I smiled. He smiled back and took my hand and led me to the small group. "Tien, this is (Y/n). I met her at the sign in spot." He said in his tiny voice. "Hello (Y/n)." He said with a rumble in his voice. "Oh, hi Tien." I said trying to be cheerful. "(Y/n)? Is that you?" Asked a familiar voice. I looked up. "Golu?" I asked. I seen his face bright up instantly. "I can't believe it's really you!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back. "Hey Goku, who is this person?" Krillin asked."Krillin, this is (Y/n). She trained with me and Mr. Popo." He explained. Krillin nodded. "She's really hot." He muttered to Yamcha. Yamcha looked embarrassed and smacked Krillin on the back of his head. "Ouch!" Krillin said and rubbed the back of his head. I rolled my eyes ands stood close to Goku.

"PLEASE GATHER BY THE BOX TO DRAW YOUR NUMBERS!" The announcer shouted.  I smiled and walked to the box, I was behind Yamcha and Krillin. "I hope we won't fight each other." Yamcha whispered to me. "Me too Yamcha." I whispered back. THe line started to move and I drew my number. I pulled my hand out of the box and looked. "I got Seven." I said. Everybody read off their number. "That's great! We don't have to fight each other!" Krillin exclaimed. I nodded and looked at my competitor. It was me against some girl that I've never seen before. "Who are you going against Goku?" I asked. He shrugged. "I can't see him." He told me.

(Here's the first chapter! Hope you liked it!)