Chapter 2

Your Pov

We walked to the arena and seen out competitors. "Uh, Goku. What Happened to your tail?" I asked him. "My tail? Oh, I got it removed a while back." He told me. I nodded. "I'm actually surprised you still have your from me pulling on it constantly." He laughed. I giggled. "Mr. Popo helped me get my tail stronger." I said unwrapping it from my waist. "I don't really like it though. It gets in the way." I told him. "Why won't you get it removed then?" He asked. "Weill, I wanted to but never got around to it." I said wrapping my tail around my waist once more. Goku noded. He suddenly stopped and put his hand on my arm, stopping me. "Do you feel that?" He asked me. I looked at him, confused. I concentrated and felt a strong power. "Yeah, what is that?" "It's Piccolo Junior." He said. "But I thought you killed him." I whispered so the others wouldn't hear me. "I did, but he must've lived."

I looked at the wall and seen him leaning against it. I shook my head and turned around. "Don't ell them about Piccolo, okay (Y/n)? He said. "Okay." He let go of me and hugged me. "What's this for Goku?" I asked. He laughed. "I Haven't seen you in forever, I've missed you." He sighed. "I have too." I confessed. We stood there until the announcer yelled. "ALL COMPETITORS COME TO THE RING SIDE TO BE CHOSEN FOR THE SEMI FINALS!" He let go and did his cheeky smiled. "Hope I get to see your full power." He said. I nodded. "Me too." We walked to the ring and started fighting. "Alright, next up is (Y/n) and Chichi." The announcer said. I got up and stood on the stage looking over at the crowd. 'Where is she?' I asked myself. I looked in front of me to be met with a girl with black hair. "And fight!" He said. I concentrated on my mind, emptying it. "Are you going to make the first move or what!" She shouted. I ignored her comment while she came running at me. I smiled and moved, fast. Making myself look like I disappeared.

"Where'd she go?" Krillin asked. I quickly looked at Goku to see him smile at me. I stopped and ended up behind her. A bunch of gasps erupted from them. Chichi tried to turn around before I hit her on the back of the neck, making her fall down. "S-she's out cold." The announcer said shocked. He shook his head. "(Y/n) will go on in the Semi Finals!" He shouted. Shouts of congratulations erupted from them. I smiled. Everyone took their turn, it was me, Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, and a guy named Mercenary Tao going to the finals, poor Chatzoui got hurt by Mercenary Tao. I growled as that happened. I felt a hand on my back. I tuned around to be met with spiky hair. "It's okay (Y/n), he's strong!" Goku reassured me. I smiled and walked towards the ring for the Semi Finals. "First match is, Goku versus Tien!" I watched as they walked out of the room.