Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s Pov
It was the next day and it was time for me and Goku to battle. "Hey (Y/n), are we sparing or actually battling?" Goku asked and started to stretch. "Spar." I answered. "Alright." He said and continued. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!" The announcer boomed. "TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE GOKU AND HIS OPPONENT, (Y/N) WILL BE BATTLING TO SEE WHO IS THE WINNER OF THIS HEARS WORLD TOURNAMENT!" He said.

"You ready?" He asked while I was tying my hair in a ponytail. I looked over, nodding and grinning. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said and looked ahead of me. "NOW WILL THE TWO PLEASE WALK TO THE ARENA!" Goku started to walk with me following, a bunch of shouts erupted from the large group as we walked in our starting positions. "Are you two ready?" He asked. "Yes." We answered in unison. "Ready, fight!" He raised his hand down fast. I grinned and ran towards him, punching to his face, he blocked it and tsked. "That's not what Mr. Polo would've liked." He chuckled.

The fights been an house log so far, we were panting, trying to catch our breaths. "I didn't think it would be this long." Goku forced a chuckle. "Are you giving it your best?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, are you?" "No." I answered. "Time to go all out huh?" "Yep." He said.

He flew at me and I dosage his attack. "Agh! Don't pull on my tail!" I quickly said before falling. "Sorry!" He apologized and let go. I fell to my hands and knees, wrapping my tail around my waist before standing up. "Now, shall we begin?" I huffed and stood up.

Me and Goku were out of breath, panting like animals. "I can barely move my muscles at all." I groaned. "Me either." He grunted. "I think I'm just gonna give up." I said through clenched teeth. "I'm way ahead of you." Goku half chuckled. "Now, who's gonna lay the final blow?" I asked. "I can, unless you want to get me out." He shook his head. "You lay it, trees more tournaments coming up." I nodded. "But I'll still put up a fight." He said, standing up. I chuckled and looked at my surroundings. "Are you sure?" "Positive." "Alright then." I shrugged and flew at him, ducking and sweeping my foot under his legs and pushing him out of the ring. "I win!" I sat on the edge and leaned down. "Now, are we done?" I held out my hand, so he could stand up. "Yeah, we're done." He said taking it. "LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER! (Y/N) IS THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT!"

"Ow..." I groaned and sat on my bed. "I never thought Goku would go all out on you." My grandpa chuckled. "Nor did I, but I gave home the same treatment grandpa." I smiled. "That's right." He said, getting into his backpack. "(Y/n), I want to give you something." He said, pulling out a small, orange ball. "As you know, I wont be on this world forever. I want to give you this like my father gave to me." I looked at him. "Is that a dragon ball?" I questioned.

"It is, now take it." He motioned his hand over it. I nodded and grabbed it gently. "Its a tree star dragon ball." I smiled and saw my grandpa do the same. "That it is, I want you to promise me something." I looked at him. "Anything." "After I move on, promise me that you'll pass this down to your kids." He said, I started to tear up. "O-of course, are you alright?" I asked shakily, I saw him shake his head. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)." He said, giving me a pink paper. I sniffed and staryed to read it. "Why didn't y-you tell me?" I looked at him with teary eyes. In big bold words, it read, cancer.

"I didn't want to frighten you, I'm sorry." He replied looking down. "No, don't be. I-Im sorry I didn't pay attention g-grandpa." I sniffed amd hugged him. "Shhh....its okay, I'm right here." I nodded and looked at him. "I don't want you to go." I whimpered. "Listen, I'll always be here." He said. "When you go into battle, I will guide you." "O-okay." I whispered, clutching onto his jacket.

Grandpa's POV
She needs to know she's a sayian....but I cant tell her....her and Goku have to figure it out themselves. "(Y/n), I made you an appointment to remove your tail like you wanted too. Its tomorrow at noon." I said, getting a faint nod in return. "Would you like Goku to come with us?" "Yes please." She said. "I'll tell him later tonight...."

(Hey guys! Here's the chapter I promised! Now, please tell me in the comments if you want grandpa to pass, or live on....)