Past Part 1

SAKURA'S POV

I was still having some moring sickness. My breast starting to grow bigger.

Reg. POV
In her new town they had a single mother club. They help out with everything they can do for you and your family. They had a single father's club too. It was a very nice village. The people were nice. I made alot of new friends. Like  Karui, her boyfriend left her. She never got to tell him that he was going to be a father. Karui and I originally met in high school.

Flash back 9 years ago Karui POV

A dark skinned girl with gold eyes and long scarlet hair was running to class. She bumped into another female with rose colored hair with mint green eyes. The pink haired girl got up and brushed off the dirt. She held a hand to the dark skinned girl. Both are standing up know.

Pink haired girl: "You okay?"

Redhead:"Yeah."

Pink haired girl:"Well thats good. Anyway what's your name? Mine is Haruno Sakura. "

Redhead:"Mine name is Karui. Uzamaki Karui."

Sakura:"What a pretty name it mean happy and honest right."

Karui:" Yeah thanks! Sakura also is a beautiful name no wonder your parents names you it."

Sakura:"Thanks um do you want to become friends?"

Karui:"You don't have to be shy. To answer your question yes."

Sakura:"Great ,so at the end of school do you want to meet with me and my other friends?"

Karui:"I guess I-"Sakura cut her off.

Sakura hugged her

Sakura:"Thank you thank you! See you at 3:45pm !"