Chapter 9

Here Sakura was alone and pregnant why did she leave why this is a child life no children she felt dumb. He was probably laughing not even knowing what she is going though. The damage was done what to do?

SAKURA POV

I held my round belly it was warm and peaceful unlike how I was feeling. Karui on my side she going though this too but it seems everyone else has someone. What am I thinking I'm over thinking people are going thought far worst than I am right now. Like dying being rape and etc and I crying because I going to be a single mother. I can do this I have to tell my brothers and my close friends.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Time skip at Karui's house

*knock knock

Sakura:"Open up it me Sakura."

Karui opens the door a little to make sure it her. For her belly won't show if it someone else. When conferred she opens the door all the way.

Karui:"Hi Sakura-chan how are the four of you doing."

Sakura walks in while she us talking. And starts rubbing her large belly

Sakura:"Good and you three."

Karui:"They are hungry."

They both start laughing

Sakura:"So what did you make today?"

Karui went to the kitchen to get the food and put them on plates. Sakura took of her shoes and washed her hands made the table in the dinning room and got the cups and chopstick for dinner. Then Sakura took her seat. Karui came back and put the plates and bowls of food infront of Sakura and her.

Karui:" We are having tempura and miso soup."

Sakura:"Yummy!And thanks for the food.

Karui:"Yeah Sakura your welcome." Looking down to her plate  dry tears were in her eyes.Sakura saw this Karui never cries only if somethings really bothering her.

Sakura:"Karui what wrong are you okay?"

Karui:"Yeah why? Then she stared playing with her food and started making sounds with her mouth and chopsticks. Trying not to look at Sakura.

Sakura:"Stop lying to me I  know when your upset. Now look at me and tell me your find!"said yelling

Karui looked up at Sakura looking at Sakura eyes and then-

started crying Sakura run up to Karui this is only the second time Sakura saw Karui crying the first time was when Sakura almost died and Karui was yeling and crying telling why had you jump infront of to get shot lucky Sakura made it w/ minor injurys.
Sakura ran to Karui and huged her not to thight because of the babies they both were carring.

Sakura:"Karui-chan what happened? Tell me it can't be that bad right, please tell me Karui.

Karui broke the hug and started talking to Sakura.And stopped crying.

Karui:" At 9 I was at the grocery today I was buying every needs like milk chips etc. I bumped into someone but he was with another women. He fell so I helped him up or tried to I didn't know it was him. Unil I saw his face. He looked at mine then he looked at my stomach. I'm 25 weeks w/ twin. He was staring at me and I was staring at him. His bebe he called asked does he know  me he told her no so she push to ground for looking at him to much.  I got up and ran out scared for my babies well begin he may know they are his and take them or  they  could be died now because of that push."

Sakura:"Karui" she said sadly.

Karui:"Now you know he was a player from the start I'm pretty sure he left me for her I not complaining."

Sakura:"But he the father of your children."

Karui:"Like you said man are just sterm donation."

Sakura:"Karui will you be all right?"

Karui:"Yeah for real. Anyway how many weeks are you now it has been while you lived here."

Sakura:"Oh I'm 21 weeks now  19 more weeks to go.

Karui:" Yeah times flies, hey Sakura.

Sakura:"Yeah Karui."

Karui:"We should move together for the babies for it would easy and we could relax."

Sakura:"Good idea we find a house the boys stare and room and the girls stare and room.

Karui:" And we can babysit for eachother.

Sakura:"And have Mega sleepovers

Both of their stomach make a gumble sound meaning they are hurgy so both eat the dinner that is warm.

After that Sakura leaves and goes home she promise to go to Karui next appointment.

Time skip

Sakura takes a shower and thinks who could Kiba new girlfriend be and why would she push a pregnant women no less. Sakur will find out the full story.

She got out the shower and go dress. So now she goes to bed she  becsuse she had a long day a few sec. later she felt a kick her babies much be having a party there she put her hand over her belly and fell asleep.

🌷💮🌷💮🌷💮🌷💮🌷💮🌷💮🌷💮🌷

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I'M BACK HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS  CHAPTER AND KEEP READING