Scares.

Bruce has been working hard every night and day, leaving him 3 hours of sleep every night. Alfred tries to make him sleep and eat but that's does little to nothing. Today was Sunday. It was quiet. He enjoyed it sometimes, but at other times, he hated it. He looked to his left. Which showed him his empty bed. He sighed and just looked at the pillow he refused to touch for 9 years. It was going on 10. He looked over to his right, where his bedside table was. It had a glass of water or vodka, his medicine, and other basic stuff. He got up slowly. He rang his small bell but stopped as he rubbed his face. Alfred walked in. "About time you woke up sir... I grew worried!" "Why...? What's the time?" Alfred's stormy eyes widened. "Umm... it's roughly 3pm... don't worry. You haven't missed a thing. What's wrong, sir?" Bruce rubbed his eyes and wiped his tears away. "I've been thinking about... Jack." Alfred sighed and sat down next to him. He looked at his master and grew greatly worried. "Do you want to talk about it s-" "No. What would the point be?" Alfred rubbed Bruce's back. "What makes me hurt for you... is that you just got off your anti-depression pills." Bruce nodded. "It's just... so hard... 10 years ago, tomorrow morning at exactly 10:30am, he'll be missing..." Alfred sighed. He worried about his master. "How about you eat your breakfast and then we can go do something?" "Sure... I guess." Alfred smiled and hugged him. Bruce shut his eyes as he got up. "I need to get dressed..." "I know, but you need hugs now and then." Bruce nodded. His heart was broken as he looked at his breakfast. Waffles. To be exact, his breakfast was chocolate chip waffles which was Jack's favorite breakfast meal. He sighed and picked at it. "Alf... do you miss Jack?" Alfred's smile melted away. "Oh Bruce... I miss him and you. I miss you and his laughter... I miss hearing his, "Good morning Mister Pennyworth!"... I miss the happiness in this house..." Alfred's old eyes filled with tears. "He's out there. He has to be!" Bruce hugged him. "I will look for him... Even if it kills me!" Bruce got up sharply and got dressed.