The Final blow to his Heart.

Bruce chased Joker for a while now. He suddenly ran into a dark alleyway. Bruce looked around before walking in. "H-Hello?" He whispered softly. It was starting to rain when he heard a whimper in the corner. He walked over to the area of the whimper. He sat down and looked at him. Tears started to well in his eyes as the lighting shined on him for a split second. He was curled up and crying. His lipstick was starting to run. He looked up and whined. "I'm sorry..." He whispered softly. Bruce looked at the street sign. His eyes soften when he read, "Justified Junction." The sign was old and rusty. There were some vines growing at the bottom. He sighed and looked at Joker, who was just quiet and cold. He picked him up carefully. Joker whined as he squirmed, but he quickly stopped moving. Bruce started to hum softly as he walked. Joker looked up at him. Bruce blushed but didn't look down. "Hold on tightly..." He whispered softly. Joker shifted and then hugged him. Bruce fired his grappling gun near the top of Wayne Enterprise. Joker yelped as they were practically launched to the top of the tall business building. When they got to the roof, Bruce gently put Joker down. The rain lightened up a bit. Joker's hair was starting to get pinned down. He shook his head like a wet dog. When he stopped, his hair got back to his natural style. Joker looked at his tall and gloomy knight. He looked down, nervous. "Are you going to beat me up?" He asked nervously. Bruce sighed and grew closer. "No. I want to tell you something... important." Joker looked up. He crossed his arms. One of his eye brows was up. "What is it, Batman?" Bruce gulped. It always made him scared when Joker says his whole superhero name. He was getting very nervous, but he knew he had to say what he said. He cleared his throat and fiddled with his fingers. Joker huffed slightly, starting to grow impatient. Bruce stepped as close as he could with out making either of them uncomfortable. He grabbed his hands suddenly. "Jack George Nappier..." Joker's eyes widened. "I am..." He pulled his cowl and mask off. "...Bruce Wayne, your best friend. Your boyfriend... your husband to be..."