The Biggest Lottery yet.

Bruce winced as he woke up. He looked around. He was in his boxers and socks. That was it. He was also in a cage. He shivered and limped to the cages door. He leaned on it heavily. It almost like ice. He looked at the lock, it was a combination padlock. He groaned under his breath. He looked up at the small rooms door. There were old claw marks and blood stains. He sighed and sat down on the cold floor. He shivered and looked at his fingers. They were short and pretty clean, other than some dirt from Clayface. The rooms door suddenly opened. Bruce jumped as a Two Face goon walked over. "Okay. I'm going to unlock the cell and when you here the buzzer... you fight all the guys in the ring. If you win, you will go to your bet placer. Understand?" Bruce nodded slowly. "Any weapons...?" The goon shrugged. "Sorta. No guns." Bruce nodded and got up. The goon unlock his cage. "If you enter the ring early... you are a dead man." Bruce nodded and looked at the door as the goon left. He sighed as he thought about Joker and Alfred. He soon heard a gunshot, meaning someone entered early. Bruce gulped. He realized that the arenas floor was ice. He shivered as his feet grew chilly. He heard the buzzer and ran out. There were many men fighting. He gulped and looked up. He could see many Gotham villains. He was suddenly punched in the face. He grunted and started to fight back. His feet were getting badly cut up as he walked on the ice. He pushed the guy he was fighting down onto the ice. He kicked him in the head quickly until he was knocked out. He suddenly slipped and fell face first onto the ice. He wiped his face and ignored the blood, which was dripping from his nose. He kicked a guy that was trying to get a baseball bat. He took the bat and hit another guy that was barley awake. He fell to the ground as a guy hit him in the back with a melee weapon. Bruce landed on his hands on his knees. Bruce was starting to get horribly beaten up. He lay on the ice, tearing up as he could feel bones spraining and breaking. He coughed up blood as he looked at his attacker. He opened his mouth to release his last gasp. The attacker was suddenly shot in the head. Bruce tensed but relaxed as the pain flowed through him and he shut his eyes. He passed out.