The Fire of the Heartbroken.

When Bruce woke up, he was in warm water. He weakly opened his eyes. He was being washed by a beautiful blond woman. She had a simple, short, and white dress. She looked up and smiled softly. "Congrats, you lucky bastard." He tilted his head slightly but stopped in pain. "Holy sh-" She flicked his lip slightly and shook her head. "Please no swearing." He muttered a "sorry". She smiled and washed his wounds. He sighed and relaxed. She tapped him a few minutes later. "Mister Wayne... can you please stand and then follow me?" He nodded and got up. Limping slightly. She handed him a bathrobe. He put it on and sat him down on a chair. He sat down and sighed slightly. The woman started to wrap his feet in gauze. She sighed and looked at him. "I hope you realize that you're not safe. You hurt him badly and he'll want to talk to you." He flinched as she stuck a needle into his arm. He winced but everything grew blurry quickly. He soon faded away. She quickly chained him to the wall. When he opened he came around, he could hear the woman talking. The woman was Harley Quinn. He pretended to stay asleep. Something grabbed his chin suddenly. It actually scared Bruce. The breath was hot and smelled of blood. Bruce was suddenly slapped. He opened his eyes to look at the Joker. Joker growled slightly. "A picture perfect moment if we were still together... hmm. But, who knew Bruce Wayne could be such a heartbreaker? I could save you if you didn't treat me like utter crap!" Bruce sighed as the guilt stabbed him in the chest. "Harleen, please leave." "Yes-sir!" She left and shut the door behind her. Joker teared up as he looked at Bruce. "Bruce... I... I trusted you. I felt like I was home again." One of Bruce's eyebrows went up. "Again?" His voice soft and almost scared. Joker flinched. "Y-you... don't remember me?" His eyes grew soft but angry. Bruce shook his head slowly. "No... I'm sorry. I only know you as the Joker..." Joker nodded. "Well. I do look different. Your Rosenip has gotten rather ugly."