The Shattered Heart and Mind.

Joker ran for as long as he could. He coughed as blood trickled from his noes to his mouth. He ran into an alley and whined as he hit the wall. "I trusted you... I loved you... why would you to this?!" He shouted as he punched the wall. He sighed as he ripped his jeans into shorts and his jacket into a vest. "I will kill the one you love, even if it's the last thing I do!" He got up and snarled as he heard a noise behind him. "Who's there?!" He shouted and grabbed a bottle. It walked closer. There was a giggle and a growl. He gulped and raised the bottle higher. "Umm... do you even know who I am...?" The stranger sniffled. "Yes..." Joker dropped the bottle and hugged the stranger. "Harley..." He whispered. They cuddled and whimper. They let their noses touch. Joker teared up but wiped his eyes quickly. Harley whispered calming thoughts as their hyenas lick them. He smiles as he looks at her. She sighed. "Puddin... where have you been?" Joker sighed. "I don't know how to explain it..." Harley sighed and nodded as she petted his head. "I understand... who beat you up?" Joker huffed. "Can we just go home and get something to eat, like Chop Choppy?" Harley nodded and held his hand as they got up. The hyenas purred and nipped at Joker's jacket. He playfully swatted at them. "Babies... no..." Harley giggled. "They missed you..." She whispered seductively. "The girls missed you~..." She tickled his chin and smirked. He gulped and blushed slightly. "H-Harley..." Her eyes widened. "You... stuttered. What happened while you were gone?!" She crossed her arms and pouted. He sighed. "I... changed. I don't know if it's for the better or for the worse..." He spoke and looked to the ground. She cupped his cheeks. "...As long as we're friends or together, I guess I don't care. But you have to be honest with me, deal?" He shrugged as he teared up. She hugged him and kissed his shattered nose. "You poor thing... you need a bubble bath." He nodded and wiped his eyes. Harley gave him a reassuring smile. "I got another rubber duckie..." He giggled slightly as they walked home at his pace.