He's Afraid of the Bond.

Days had passed and Bruce was getting more connected with Joker. Who would've thought he was so interesting? Joker gained his smile again. Bruce laughed at his jokes and nodded at his opinions. They almost seemed equally crazy at times. Alfred sighed as he watched them. They never seriously argued, but they did bicker now and then. Mostly about if Arkham City should connect to Gotham, what guys or girls were cute in their eyes, and music tastes. Ever since Joker "went missing", the crime rate has dropped quite a bit. Today Alfred watched Bruce help Joker up and walk. Joker smiled faintly as they were holding hands. Bruce was smiling and blushing softly. Alfred gulped as he watched, worried about his son figure. Joker sighed as they looked at each other. Bruce helped him walk. Joker was soon walking perfectly again. Bruce sighed, slightly disappointed that he got better so fast. He was getting attached to this famous villain while Joker was getting closer to the famous billionaire. Joker slightly tripped on his I.V. cord and Bruce caught him quickly. Joker grinned as he lay in Bruce's arms. Bruce blushed as he helped him up. Joker winked at him as he walked into the bathroom. Bruce looked away as Alfred walked. He crossed his arms. "You and him are getting to close... that worries me Bruce. I think it's time to let him go back to the streets." Bruce looked up at him. "No! H-he still needs rehabilitation!" He rarely stuttered but Alfred ignored it. "Bruce. It's time." Bruce teared up and looked away. "...I'll say my goodbyes tonight..." Alfred nodded and left. Joker walked out and smiled. Bruce looked up at him. He huffed as he helped him back to the bed. "You okay Bruce?" Bruce nodded only once. Joker poked his cheek. "Chin up... don't be like this." Bruce smiled and looked at him. His eyes widen as he saw Jack there for a moment. Jack then turned back into Joker. Bruce rubbed his eyes. "Please excuse me, I'll be back as fast as I can." "You better. You know I get lonely..." He giggled and purred slightly seductively. Bruce's face turned deep red as he left. He ran outside and in to the garden. He teared up. "J-Jack...." He muttered as a wave of emotions filled him. Something was off but yet, comforting about Joker.