Voldy Is Pissed

The weeks seemed to be rolling by quickly. Far too quickly for Severus's liking, Lily would soon be taking her N.E.W.T.S, which was a mess, they still hadn't found a solution for covering up her new name. The Trio would have fast-forwarded time if they thought it possible. They were tired of the constant studying and tests, they all just wanted to go home.

Dumbledore had been pulling them from the common room at night to learn skills they would need to enter the Order. Although they learned a lot it was tiresome, especially when they worked with a very skilled but grumpy auror named Moody. He taught them things they had never heard of but he was strict, a bit odd and if they heard 'Constant Vigilance' one more time they were going to eye roll themselves blind. He never failed to be interesting though, just when they thought they were ready to go to battle, Moody proved them wrong.

They worked with many other Order members who all taught them something useful and at last Dumbledore told them they were finished with outsiders; their last lessons would be with him. Dumbledore intended to teach them Occlumency and Legilimency which all Order members were attempted to be taught although not all could learn the skill, it was a grand communication tool without spoken word if it could be mastered, they could just read each others thoughts without alerting the enemy of their next move. They would start on that the middle of May and work on it until they mastered it or found they couldn't learn it.

Severus weeks had been filled with much of the same bidding for the Dark Lord, potion making, muggle kidnappings and ordered murders in which Severus didn't commit, muggle authorities always seemed to be close by. When the Dark Lord became suspicious of Severus's many failures he paired him with Greyback and yet again the muggle authorities were numerous around their target preventing the murder.

Severus internally gloated knowing that his little silver fox never failed to deliver the proper date and time to Dumbledore to pass along to the Ministry to pass along to the proper muggle official, so far it had worked every time.

The Dark Lord's plans were failing on both sides and he was rather livid and called a meeting a Malfoy Manor. The Death Eaters were filling the Manor quickly as Severus entered, closed minded and stoic, he noticed Bellatrix had Lucius pinned to the wall screaming at him with her wand at his throat. "Where is she, you son of a bitch!? I will kill you! What did you do to her!" Bellatrix screamed.

Lucius swallowed hard, "We had an argument and I hit her and she left without a word in the middle of the night. I have no clue where she went."

Snape could see the fire dancing in Bellatrix's eyes, he knew what her next move was, in a swift movement he pushed Bellatrix to the floor at nailed Lucius as hard as he could in the jaw. Lucius fell to the floor and Snape continued his assault until Lucius had two black eyes, a busted lip and a broken nose. Snape stood and spit on Lucius, "Fucking bastard, even Death Eaters don't beat their wives. Filth."

"My, what seems to be the problem here, my presence has went unnoticed due to your brawl." The cold voice hissed.

"My Lord." Bellatrix beckoned as she made her way over to Voldermort "Lucius, Lucius beat my sister and now she is gone."

Voldermort drew a deep breath and hissed "Lucius, where is you lovely wife?"

Lucius covered in his own blood still showed the fear on his face, "My Lord, I do not know where she has gone. I did hit her in a heated argument and when I woke the next morning she was gone."

"Lucius.....do not lie to me. Where is Narcissa?" Voldermort sneered.

"My Lord, I honestly do not know." Lucius answered in fear.

"Very well." Voldermort said calmly as he raised his wand pointing it at Lucius "Crucio!"

Lucius screamed in agony. The Dark Lord cast the same spell over and over each time asking of Narcissa's whereabouts but Lucius gave the same answer each time; because honestly he didn't know.