Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Again

Shawn's POV

After the girls went to the restroom, Sed decided to play jengga since it's out free time.

"Ayaw ko na! Suko na ako!" Gina shouted, he lost again.

Andrea didn't joined the game, pass muna daw siya. She used to like board games though, nakakapagtaka lang dahil first time lang siya um-ayaw.

"It's just a game, Gina!" Bryle said to her while laughing.

I took a glance of my wife beside me, she's busy scrolling to her phone. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked Eunice beside me. She didn't ate lunch yet.

 "Nope, I'm fine here" umiling siya.

I gave her a smile, I really miss her , but something different to her. Well atleast she's here now.

"Kabanas kasi eh. Kapag ako na magtatanggal ng blocks. Minsan nalalag na oh kaya minsan 'di na ako nakakatira. Jusme ang hirap maging huli"

'Hallway Bells'

"Bahala na kayo maglipit niyan nakakainis!" 

Tumayo na si Gina because she is really annoyed, I smirked . Tumayo na din ako and held Eunice hand so I can help her to stand up

"Let's go?" I said and smiled.

I saw her expression na hindi mapakali "Ahm.. ay may pupuntahan muna  ako " she removed her hand.

"Where? Okay,  Im going with you--" 

"Hindi na, kaya ko na mag-isa" she cut off my words.

"Guys, Mauna muna kayo sa room. May pupuntahan muna ako" she said to her friends.

"Sige andrea!"

And I am watching her to walk away.

Room

We're now at the room . All of my classmates are here but eunice is not here.  After a few minutes, a familiar girl enter the room and went to her seat.

It's Eunice wearing a uniform. Wow, she just change her clothes that fast?

I was about to talk to her when our teacher came in the room. i keep on staring at her the whole class. But suddenly out eyes met and I got shookt pero agad naman niya iniwas ang tingin niya saakin at tumingin nalang outside the window.

Here we go again..