tag, the food dare

your gift from afar

on sweet donut ring, yummy

egg runs so sunny

superbebeng tagged me in what she was describing as her three favourite things to eat. i was so taken aback by the thought of a sunnyside up egg on top of a donut, that it stayed with me all that day. i am an adventurous eater, but crocodile, cow's udder and sushi are in a different league to egg on donut! i voiced my disbelief to her in no uncertain terms and she dared me to try it. half the trouble of it was finding a place where i could get both those items, i certainly wasn't going to cook it myself! (imagine that) she eats the egg with a jam donut. i really could not do that either, i don't even like jam(except marmalade), so i decided to get the plainest one i could find which turned out to be a lightly sugared(after i had rubbed it off a bit) ring donut.  a friend who had been hearing of this for weeks, went with me for the occasion. he looked a bit dubious about the whole affair. this was a big moment and i promised be i'd take pictures and show her. so here you are, be, the evidence as promised! and by the way, it was quite delicious, against all odds. i plan to convince every one of my friends to try it too.

now an eat tag from me. for anyone who wants to. this is something i like to have sometimes. toasted brown bread with butter, marmalade and raw onion sliced on top, all sparingly (or how you prefer). superbebeng, can you do this?

below is a link to be's interesting page of three foods that are her favourites, in a diverse and very different type of book that you should check out for its randomness factor, as far as i am concerned.

https://www.wattpad.com/351659596-is-from-image-to-words-61

seasofme300117