tag it (sort of), announcement

someone was speaking to me in pm about the napowrimo (i have great trouble with that word) in april, where one writes a poem a day for that month (check out napowrimo.net if you are interested). my immediate thought was, no thank you. to myself i thought, i am already posting often these days, imagine if people felt they also had to read my napowrimo contributions! some might be relaxed and read what and when they want, but some might feel obliged to read every time i post something. i never want anyone on earth to feel they have to read what i publish here, for whatever reason. (or worse still, think i expect it) i realise exactly how privileged i am to have the readers i do. i work hard not to feel obliged myself (i'm lying - not THAT hard), and would love to know that readers do not feel pressured to read all that i post. i mean this. my poems will probably be around for a long time. nor am i going anywhere (despite my b*tching about wp, sometimes) either. i love wattpad. and i love my readers and friends. so take all the time you need and if you never get to some, that is just fine too. we have all experienced multiple postings and that is okay, but i think our expectations for reads should be realistic and humane. thank you for the support i get from all of you, i wish i could bear gifts. but i can only read you and i really love doing that.

i have wanted the opportunity to say all this for the longest time. thank you.

so. who will attempt the nanowrimopo? (not me this time, but now i can go post a poem)

seasofme090317