Chapter 1- You Need Me

Copyright ©. 2017

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ®GOLDEN_SASS 

WARNING: This is an all rights reserved book, so don't copy or take credits for it or else there will be consequences. 

Hey guys! Welcome to BBKM, I'm planning to make this a series so if this book went great as planned, book two will be right up.

If I decided to keep it as only one book, I'll inform you guys before the book ends :D

Don't judge the first chapter right away, because here you'll be learning more about each character, so i suggest you don't stop here but carry on! I promise you'll love it <3

EHHH NO YOU CAN'T SKIP THE FIRST CHAPTER, THAT'S LITERALLY WHERE THE PLOT STARTS.

IMP: IF YOU AREN'T INTO TEEN LOVE AND DRAMA DO NOT CONTINUE THIS BOOK.

ALSO: THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF MYSTERY SO THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T LIKE CLICHE BOOKS, THIS IS FOR YOU ;)

REMINDER: AGAIN...THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF MYSTERY SO I SUGGEST YOU FOCUS ON EVERY DETAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

ONE LAST THING: DRAMA IS IN EVERY CHAPTER BUT MOSTLY THINGS GET INTERESTING AFTER 5-7 CHAPTERS MEANING YOU CAN'T JUDGE YET! 

I'M KIDDING IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WON'T FORCE YOU TO CONTINUE <3 

 I love feedback;  so don't hesitate in commenting your thoughts.

If you got mad because of a certain situation or because of a certain character, i don't mind if you share it in the comments section but make sure not to be insulting. I'll always make sure to read all your comments :) 

 Enjoy!!

Don't forget to vote <3

~ Bateel

**********

Evelyn's P.O.V

Ever felt like punching someone so hard to the point where you would make their fake nose break and their stupid fake smile fly off into the sky after the punch?

 Well that's one of the moments I'm having at this moment. I guess having a bitch queen in high school is very normal and pretty much predictable when that drama queen is bullying a nerd.

But I'm not exactly a nerd.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Evelyn Collins, daughter of the owner of Collins company Stewart Collins and the famous fashion designer Victoria Stone Collins. I'm popular, loved, and admired but I am not a showoff. I know I'm pretty but I never feel superior. To everyone I'm the most popular girl in school, but to miss drama queen I am not.

Well it's not like she's an "everyone" she barely is counted as a human being.

Yes if you're wondering she's your typical sassy barbie who thinks the world revolves around her. She thinks everyone loves her and that she's the prettiest of all. 

It's not like I care that she takes over my title as a very popular girl. I mean I do care about my reputation a lot, it just doesn't have to be the popular one. I wouldn't mind being average or a bit below, my main focus actually is keeping the reputation of me being a sweet person.

I am popular but that doesn't mean I have to be cruel and mean to others. I like the attention I get so why not show respond back to those who give it to you?