Chapter 21- I lost both

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <3

--

"Just stay...hear me out"

"No, please let me go" I look him directly in the eyes and that's when he gives up and breaks the short moment we had with our eyes.

He lets go of my hand and walks towards Daisy's window leaving me standing by the door debating on whether to leave or follow him.

I decide to leave.

---

Alec's P.O.V

~30 minutes ago~

"Great, you have five minutes to get here I'm going out later" she hangs up on the phone and turns to me with a forced smile.

"Who was that?" I raise an eyebrow at her

"Your girlfriend" she fires emphasizing the word girlfriend, I just roll my eyes at her and decide against arguing.

I'm sitting in Daisy's room watching her walk past and forth for the past ten minutes, I won't deny how annoying and uncomfortable its getting but I stay quiet.

Moments later I hear the door bell ring, I get up deciding to open the door but daisy manages to get out of her room before me and shoots me a look that gets me back to sitting on the edge of her bed.

As I wait for her to come back, I detail her room and smile, we made memories here.

Wait

NOT that kind of memories

A few years back when daisy and I were so close, I would leave with her from school and spend the day with her and lea.

It was good times, I felt so welcomed in this family, so safe.

Not that Mark and my sister don't make a great family, but I've always been treated like a man there, like a best friend to mark.

I never actually had a father.

But when I come here, everyone treats me like their own son, which is great for a change.

Now that Daisy and I have grown up and drifted a bit I don't get to visit her that much, the only reason I'm here today was because she was having an emotional breakdown.

So far she has not told me a single thing about why she was feeling down, but I let her be. I know she'll open up soon; I just have to be patient.

As my eyes roam around her room they land on that beautiful prom dress, the moment I see it I felt a little pain crossing my heart.

Those eyes that I could stare at for so long won't be the ones I'll be looking into during prom.

My thoughts get interrupted when someone storms into the room and closes the door as hard as a possible.

I just smile at Daisy; she never really walks into a room quietly. I suppose she has to get everyone's attention when she walks in.

"She here?" I ask and she nods without looking at me and we stay like this for a while.

"You okay?" I manage to ask her once I get rid of all my past thoughts.

She just nods at me again and sits on the edge of the bed beside me.

I nudge her a bit trying to lift up her mood but she stays still, staring at something far, as if in deep thoughts.

But there's only a wall in front of us.