Chapter 3- Don't leave

Other character's POV will be written after another 3-4 chapters.

Don't be a silent reader <3 enjoyyy!

~Bateel

"Christopher?" I ask puzzled, why him though?

"Yes Christopher; tall, blue eyes, brown hair-"

"I know who Christopher is" I interrupt

"Okay so what's the problem?" Alec asks so casually like he didn't just ask me to do the most abnormal thing ever.

Ok "abnormal" isn't the word but you can't just go to a girl and ask her to date your hot best friend who would never fall for you.

"First the problem is Christopher clearly isn't the type to date, second of all what does this have to do with the deal?" I question him.

He better tell me what it has to do with the deal because he's getting on my nerves right now.

Alec just huffs

"Don't tell me and I won't do it" I very confidently state which earns me a smirk from Alec.

"Don't do it and I won't keep it" he hits back with a shrug.

"Keep what?" I ask too quickly before I even realize what he's talking about.

"The secret, princess" he simply answers though I kind of figured it out after I blurted out the question. I should start counting to ten before spilling things from my mouth, next thing you know the whole school is aware of my secret. I shake my head at the thought and realize that Alec must have found that weird so I give him a pressed lips smile and look to my side so he won't see my cheeks burning.

"Right" is all I manage to say.

He just nods and we stay silent for a while.

"Are you at least going to tell me why am I doing this?" I try to break the tension.

Well the "tension" I'm feeling because Alec is so casually sitting there not aware of my heart rate, either this or he knows how to hide his feelings well.

"Because I know your secret"

"Not this"

"Then what?" He's clearly confused

"Why am I going to date your best friend?"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Because I need Christopher to be distracted till I'm out of the deal" he shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because he can't know about it" Now he's starting to get furious. But I'm not done asking.

"What do I being his girlfriend have to do with him getting distracted?"

"So he won't ask questions when I'm gone dealing with this shit, or if I look suspicious" he starts but when I'm about to ask another question he interrupts, "'how'? By taking him on dates and all that nonsense couples do, therefore his attention would be on you and not on me" he says.

I stare at him for a while, that's actually kind of smart, he must have thought it through.

"Ok, how am I suppose to make him fall for me?" I ask

"You know for a girl that acts like she knows everything you pretty much don't" he says harshly but I don't jerk back I just narrow my eyes at him.