Chapter 10- There's more to me

Hey guys!! New update YAY

Don't kill me because this one is kind of short... sorry 

BUT I HAVE A VAILD REASON!!

Anyway I promise tomorrow there will be a longer update.

Enjoy <3

~Bateel

***

Alec's P.O.V

"Yes?"

"Alec, get your butt in here right now" I can hear a couple of voices calling my name in the background but chose to ignore them.

"What is it?" I ask in an annoyed tone indicating that it really isn't time for that kind of bullshit.

"We agreed to meet today at the bar; I need to talk to you along with the other boys" He calmly answers.

I huff out loud and decide to calm down as well.

"Can we reschedule?" I suggest hoping we would because my mood at this moment isn't that *well*.

"Alec we won't schedule" he answers right when a waitress asks me if I would like to drink something.

"Water, thanks" I answer before going back to the phone call.

Before I could say anything Mark beats me to it, "Where the fuck are you?" he asks.

I sigh and examine the place in, I look around and my eyes directly land on the beautiful girl I was watching.

'If only I was that guy sitting with you' I thought but immediately erased it when I came to reality.

"I'll be right there" I immediately answer after that weird thought I had.

The waitress comes back with a glass of water; I nod in gratitude before I take a huge gulp.

"Tell Christopher as well" he commands.

"But-"I start debating without directly stating he's on a date, but before I do that my eyes lay on the scene happening in front of my eyes.

Christopher has his arms on Evelyn's chair so casually as he whispers something for her making her slightly shiver, I narrow my eyes at the next movement he's about to do.

"We'll both be there" I quickly say and hang up immediately, I dial Christopher's phone achieving in breaking their moment.

"Yeah?" I hear his voice echoing in my ear.

"Mark wants us at the bar, where are you anyway?" I act dumb and oblivious of the fact that he's right in front of me on a date with the girl I was thinking about moments ago.

"Alec, I'm on a date now" he replies in complete annoyance.

I can't blame his annoyance; he did mention that date to me like ten times, noting that I was the one who encouraged him about taking her to this restaurant.

"Oh right your date, well I'm sorry buddy but we gotta go, it's important" I start getting up from my seat without making it obvious that I'm in the same restaurant they are in.

"Ok I'll be right there, bye" He hangs up.

I open the door without a last look at Evelyn and make my way towards my car. I open the door and get in with a huff. I start the engine and head to the bar with only one thought.