Ready for it

POV: Abigeal

" Owke Im done whit school finally and today Imma party 🎉😝"

I Walked down the stairs and saw Mimi waiting On me ( my best friend ).
Mimi: " You ready ?"
Abigeal: Yep, I Only need my keys."
Mimi: "Owke hurry up."
Abigeal: " Owke Im done Lets go."

We were walking to my car and 15 min later we were at the front door from the club.

Mimi: " You ready girl?"
Abigeal: " Yes but Why your asking me?"
Mimi: " Well... Its your first party and I wanna make sure if your ready."
Abigeal: " Im ready for it, Dont mind.
Mimi: " Owke if you say so..."

We got into the club. It was so hot and guys were toching my butt the whole time. 10 min later I got to the bar whit Mimi. ( She was drunk ).

Mimi: " What do you want to drink hunny ?"
Abigeal: " What ?!"
Abigeal: " I Dont drink."
Mimi: " OW come on😩."
Abigeal: " Owke but Just a little bit and not too strong."
Mimi: "Dont wurry hunn😜."
Mimi: Can I get one wisky Please?"
Abigeal: "What Mimi?!"
Mimi: " Boo Just drink it 🙄."

I saw the wisky on the bar and finally drunk it after 2 min thinking.
I saw Mimi dancing happier after I drunk the drink.
After 30 min I felt a little dizzy but I kept dancing on the music.

When my song came ( woke up from dea dea ) I saw Ayo and Teo on stage and I was dancing with Mimi reversing everything. Ayo and Teo looked at us two and asked us to dance with them. 😱 We two were the Queens of reverse and Ayo and Teo the Kings. Everybody was screamimg and jumping. After dancing Mimi and I wantend to go back to the bar but Ayo grabt my hand and I turned around.

Ayo: " Come with us backstage."
Teo: " Yeah come with us."

The two brothers came closer to me and both were holding my hands and looking at me like 😏.

Before I could say something Mimi yelled " Yes" and Ayo and Teo pulled me with them.

What Will happen there backstage 😏 you guys will see in the next period of ...
You and me- William singe story.