Wet

⚠️Warning: Super sexual⚠️

POV: Will
will's mind:

Just in the shower....hmm...where is the soap..? Ow there it is...

*click*

Wtf who opened the door? *gasp* I hear someone singin I think its Abigeal lemma peak... *gasp* she is naked.

POV: Abigeal
Abigeal's mind:
Idk who already opened the shower for me but thx... Owke Im done lets jump in the shower with eyes closed...it always feels good with eyes closed...

POV: Will
Will's mind:
Ow fuck she is in the shower wi...w..with her eyes closed owke ?
Omfg look at her body her booty her tits 😍fuck..Ow shit nonononononono Im hard as f fuckin hormones.. I think she opening her eyes

Abigeal: "Omg Will wtf!!"
Will: "Hi 😅"
Abigeal: "I just got a heart attack from you and...ooh fuck"
Will: "What?"
She pointed at my dick...
Abigeal: " That thing is huge."
Will:" You think." 😏
Abigeal:" Fuck yeah." She wines

She touched it and played with it
Will:" Aw fuck." I groaned
Abigeal:" sssh we got neighbors daddy."

She got down and sucked my D...
It felt so good ...aw fuck

Will:" Aw shit...baby you good..you did this before."
Abigeal:" Maybe.." she said a little bit moaning
She got up..the first thing I did was grabbing her tits and suck them she moans...
Will:" Shh baby gurl..we got neighbors."

She giggled when she knew I got her back
I took her to my bed ( kingsize) I through her on the bed she giggled.
Will: "Im gonna fuck you back to sleep girl"
Abigeal:" really?" Knowing that it was a song.

I got on top of her and kissed her in the neck leaving that with a hickey. I kissed her on the lips and damn her lips definitely soft as hell. I got down and kissed her hips with her fuckn hot tattoo.

Than I got down to her lower part and tasted it it smells and tasted fuckin good ( duh right after a shower )

Abigeal: " Aww fuck WILL." She moans

I got back on top of her and slide in her pussy.

Abigeal:" AAWWFFFUU-." I cutted her of.
Will:" Babe you dont know how long I wanted to this but damn keep it low babe."

Abigeal:" I-it-hurts.." she winded

She made me bite my lips hearing her say that I got to her lips and kissed her ...she letting out a moan in my mouth letting me know she had to adjust to my size.. I flipped us over she was on me riding I grabbed her tits with one hand and the other hand nailed in her hips she moans and damn her moans makes me wanna cum😭😍..

Will:" Damn baby girl."
Abigeal:" Ah- y-your - di-dick i-is fuckin- h-hu-huge ah-ah-ahwmygod
Aw fuck she makes me wanna cum so badly but not in her

Abigeal:" DADDY!"
She came non- stop and she made me cum in her almost so I pulled out just on time we laid next to each other for a while and we began to talk..
Will:" Abigeal I need to tell you something."

Abigeal:"What."
Will:" I actually like you I already wanted to tell you in the taxi but I wasn't ready...and after this I could tell you."

Abigeal:" Actually Will you were my crush when you began with X factor😅."

Will:" well Im asking you to be mine for a long time."
Abigeal:" Wouw Will omg after that dick I would never say no hahaha."
Will:" Come here baby girl."
She got on top me and we kissed..
Will:" Did I ever told you you have soft lips."
Abigeal:" No hahaha."

*knock knock knock*

Julian:" Guys are you ready you guys have one more hour."
Will:" Yes Bruv just a sex..I mean sec."
Abigeal:" You like my cat don't yah."
Will:" I want to marry that thing."

We were putting on some clothes and she was looking cute and fine ass hell

Will:" Wouw... 😍."
I fel in love with a right girl
Julian:" You guys ready."
Will/Abigeal:" Yeah we do."
Will/Abigeal:" We said that at the same time."
Will/Abigeal:" Stop doing that."
Will/Abigeal:" No you stop doing that."
It was quite for a little while but than we were laughing and gave. Each other a kiss before going downstairs..

Well that was a long time sorry I didn't had enough Ideas but here is another chapter and should I do something with Alex Aiono in the next chapter🤔🤔let me know guys👇🏼👇🏼I ❤️ you guys and I will see you in the next episode of You and Me-William Singe story.