Daddy?

POV: Will

Will:" well I like to work with you and you're gonna be a great partner."
Abigeal:" Ow...uh..thanks I guess 😅?"

Why didn't I tell her that I like her 😓I'm to shy. I need to know her better. I mean she doesn't like me anyway.

Julian:" OK guys we are there... The hotel."
Uberdriver:" Oui, Quest un Quince Euro."
Julian:" Abigeal 😅."
Abigeal:" hihi he is asking for €15,-
Julian:" Ow...here you go."
Uberdriver:" Merci."
Julian:" o..Oui."
Abigeal:" hahaha... Julian just step out of the car."
Will:" hahaha..you are so beautiful when you laugh."
Abigeal:" Thank you Will."

She came closer to me and gave me a little quick kiss on the cheek. Her lips were amazingly soft 😍. We got in our room I sleep with Abigeal in the same bed because we both wanted the big bed and Julian and Ricky were OK with that they had to sleep on their own.

After a few hours it was night time Abigeal felt asleep on my chest on the couch.

Julian:" I think she likes you too mate."
Ricky:" She's cute."
Will:" I hope so and yes Ricky she is."
Julian:" When you gonna ask her ?"
Will:" I don't know, I need to build up a bond with her first."
Ricky:" You're right."
Julian:" Well The bond will be there soon because you guys are going to stick with each other the whole tour and those two years she is going to be with us."
Will:" Yeah."
Julian:" Tomorrow the show. She will sing that cover you guys made together. "Dirty Dancing". And she will come at the end of the show. So the same with every concert. Got it ?"
Will:" Yep."
Ricky:" I think she is waking up."
Will:" Ow."
( Abigeal with her sleepy voice.)
Abigeal:" Will are you my husband?"
Will:" (chuckles)... Oke Beautiful let's carry you to bed."

I carried her to our bed I decided to sleep to the guys were in their bed to.

Abigeal:"aah...Will?"
Will:" Sh..Sh..Sh.Sh.Sh.. it's OK were in bed now.. tomorrow big show."
Abigeal:" Daddy I love y....."
Will:" I love you too but I'm still a little bit shy to tell you that...yet."

She fell asleep on my chest and I got into a deep sleep

-
Next morning...

I woke up with nobody next to me.. I got into the living room and saw Ricky and Julian eating like beasts and Abigeal in the kitchen so I got to her.

Will:" good morning sunshine."
Abigeal:" good morning hungry good looking man."
Will:" what did you dreamed of last night?"
Abigeal:" nothing special."
Will:" Well calling me daddy is nothing special?"
Abigeal:" haha OK you got me. Daddy..."
Will:" Oew..I like that name when it comes out of your mouth."
Abigeal:" Ha.. You better like it."

I gave her a kiss on the head... she blushed

Abigeal:" here is your breakfast."
Will:" what.. do you want to poison me know."
Abigeal:" just eat it🙄."

Now I know why the guys were eating like beasts... this is fucking great.

Will:" wouw..actually Im eating heaven right now."
Abigeal:" Oww..hha shut up.. and get yourself ready for the day Willy daddy."
Will:" I will Beautiful."

I gave her a little spank before I left the kitchen and hopped into the bathroom.

( guys the next chapter will be in the bathroom so I just said something thats actually a secret)

Thank you guys for reading my story I hope you guys will like it.. Until the next chapter of You and me-William Singe story boobye boobooss❤️🎶😘✌🏼love😝