Worldtour

^this is how Abigeal looks like now^

POV:Abigeal

The next morning....

I woke up and I saw that Will wasn't next to me anymore.. I could hear some noise downstairs so I got up with a light headache I got downstairs and saw Julian and William talk with each other in the living room...When I got on the stairs I saw the other guys were all ready gone..When I got downstairs Will and Julian were looking at me in a shocking look and happy the sane time...

Will:" Hey beautiful your up."
He gave me a hug..
Julian:" Are oke ?"
Abigeal:" Yeah just a little headache."

I saw some suitcases that weren't mine and I saw 1 of my suitcases as well.
Abigeal:" Why are the suitcases there all packed in?"
Will:" We are going on tour."
Abigeal:" Tour?"
Julian:" Yes brof since you are my client and Will to I make it possible for you 2 to go and have a tour together."
Abigeal:" Ow wouw."
Will:" Yes so get ready because we are going about 5 hours."
Abigeal:" Ow oke im excited."

I got upstairs and hopped in the shower and made myself look better because I wasn't really relieved of the headache..I did my clothing on

And got downstairs looking fabulous and sexy

And got downstairs looking fabulous and sexy...I got downstairs and the guys were quiet when they saw me Ricky was there 2 but he is not such a talker..

Will:" Hello there Ms.Sing can I help you from coming down the stairs please?"
Abigeal:" But of course Mrs.Singe

I took his hand and my headache just flew away... I felt much better..we got downstairs and When we got downstairs Julian and Ricky give us 2 a warm applause 👏🏽.

Will:" Well you got fans."
Abigeal:" Ow shut up 😂."

Everybody was ready so the uber driver arrived and we got in the car.
15 min later we arrived at the airport....
Abigeal:" Where are we right now
Will:" We are in Paris."
Abigeal:" Quést qu se?"
Will:" What?"
Abigeal:" A little french could be fine."
The guys there jaw dropped...
Abigeal:" What are you guys staring at?"
Ricky:" Nothing."
Abigeal:" Lets go to our hotel."

When we arrived we wanted to go to the taxi but than girls were screaming and running our way..
Will:" Haha hello girls."

The girls were in love with his Australian accent.
Girl1:" OMG you are Abigeal Sing 🎶."

Will:" Guess you have some fans too."

Everybody wanted a picture with William and me together when we were done we got in the taxi on our way to the hotel..

Will:" Well thats a beginning of a big new world tour as a duet... me and you.. Abigeal... I need to tell you something."

Abigeal:" Of cours what do you wanna ask Will?"
William:" Abigeal... I... I.. I like..
Abigeal:" What William?"
Will:" Well..."

What is going to happen??
Thx guys
I will write soon...❤️
You will see it in the next episode of ... You and Me- William Singe story....❤️❤️🔥