Brothers?

POV: Abigeal

Will: Babe you done ?
Abigeal: Yeah just one sec!

Today was the performance and I was totally not ready but after the performance we had to go to Brazil the next morning. Im a mix of 7 languages and Brazilian is one of them so were staying by my cousin.

Abigeal:" Im done im coming."

I got downstairs with a comfy look but on the performance Will will get shocked when he sees me.  I was keeping it real simple and innocent

Will:" You done babe?"Abigeal:" Yeah lets go

Abigeal:" Yeah lets go."
Julian:" Ricky you got the cameras 🎥 and everything?"
Ricky:" Yep."
Julian:" Oke the uber arrived lets go oh and Abigeal just help me with the uber driver with speaking french😅."
Abigeal:" Of course ."

We arrived at the place where we have the performance. Its time to meet the fans and Will is gonna preform with his brother.
I turned arround and bumped into a guy who was talking Spanish so I responded "watch out where you walk you dumb ass" he responded back in spanish " Im sorry beautiful"  😱 I recognized that voice its Alex Aiono.

Abigeal:" Hey Alex what are you...wait ow of course you are Wills brother."
Alex:" Wait are you his girl?"
Abigeal:" yeah."
Alex:" Who can sing and dance?"
Abigeal:" Yeah."
Alex:" Well lil sis nice to meet you."
Abigeal:" Haha hey big bro. Sorry for not calling tho I was to buss.."
Alex:" To busy with yo boy haha. I totally get it No prob."
Abigeal:" Oke, lets go meet the fans and than have our performance shall we?"
Alex:" Lets get it sis."

We met the fans made pictures with them and then got ready to go perform.

Will:" Were is Abigeal its our turn to sing now."
Alex:" I don'tknow bro."
Abigeal:" Im here."

When the guys saw me there jaws dropped
Will:" F*ck babe your damn hot and that booty tho
Alex:" aii jajaii mamasita me hermanita." (Thats Spanish for little sister guys)
I was wearing these leggings where my butt is big ass hell.( ass always 🤣) butt.. oke I'll  stop with the puns but my butt was bigger amd wearing this crop. Top.

I dont know who that gurl is boo☝🏼☝🏼

Julian:" And now.. Will Singe and Abigeal Sing!!

Fans:" Waaaahhhaaaaaaahh."
Music started and we were singing. After we were done we danced a little bit with our fans and then the night was over.

Alex:" You guys were good asf."

Will/Abigeal:" Thx."

Julian:" Ok lets go cause some fans getting crazy.

Abigeal:" Because."

Julian:" They are jealous about you singing with Will there are some psycho fans in the area. We need to get you out of here right now."
Will:" Ow baby.. they will do nothing to you. I promise."
Abigeal (crying):" Daddy Im scared."
Will:" Fuck...Were is the security bring them here all of them right NOW!!!!

We got to the car and then to the hotel. Still whit security cause Will was to scared to risk the fact that are still psycho fans of him want to kill me. Finally we got into the hotel room without any problems. We thanked the security and they were gone.

Abigeal:" Why do they want to kill me. Why?
Will:" They cant stand your Beautiful self."
Will:" I told my fans to keep it low its oke for now."
Abigeal:" Ok Will if you say so."

Alex:" No problema hermanita we are here to protect you and we here too sleep to so.."
Everyone:" haha yeah we get it."

I fell asleep on Wills chest and still could hear the guys talk about what happened today. Then I felt Will carrying me to our bed. He laid me down and I fell in a deeper sleep on his chest.

Next stop.. 🇧🇷 Brazil🎉

Sorry for not posting allot guys the last time Im very busy with my music 🎶 and life.. but here you go and until the next chapter..