Yoongi Sees All...Yoongi Knows All

Izzy peaked her head around the corner. The kitchen light was on as was the living room light. The boys were in their usual morning positions. Jin was cooking breakfast, Namjoon and Jungkook were making the coffee, Yoongi was sitting with his head down on the counter, Taehyung and Hoseok were flipping through the TV channels. But Jimin wasn't in his usual seat at the counter, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Taking in a steady breath and wrapping her hands in the gray wool of her sweater, Izzy placed one cautious foot in front of the other and made her way to the kitchen.

"Good morning," she greeted six sleepy boys.
"Coffee?" Jungkook asked, to which she nodded eagerly.
"How was your first official night living with seven hyperactive idiots?" Jin teased her with a sly grin as the others groaned out sounds of discontent at his taunt.

"It was uh, it was fine," she laughed at the grumpy boys. "Besides, nights here are a lot quieter than the days."

"Hey! We're not that loud!" Taehyung pouted at Izzy as he bounced over to the kitchen and stood behind her.

"Whatever you say, big guy," she patted his shoulder while he just kept pouting and laid his head down on top of hers. Taehyung's breath was warm on her forehead and wisps of her own hair blew across Izzy's face when he exhaled. He put his arms around her shoulders, she suspected that it was mostly just to keep himself upright, as she could already hear the soft snores coming from his mouth.

"Hey buddy!" Yoongi pried open his eyes and smacked Taehyung's arm.
"Ow! What?" He whined.
"You'd better get off of her," Yoongi warned, making all the boys turn to him in shock; Namjoon almost dropped the coffee pot he was holding.
"Why? Am I not allowed to hug her?"
"Hug her all you want but don't come crying to me when Jimin punches you in the throat." Yoongi still commanded everyone's attention as he laid his head back down on the counter and shut his eyes.

After a few long seconds went by and Yoongi said nothing else the attention quickly moved to a red-faced Izzy, who was fiddling with a loose string on her sweater as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Jin set down the pan of eggs and leaned across the counter, until he and Izzy were almost nose to nose.

"Do we need to move you to a different bedroom?" He asked the question in all seriousness. Izzy's eyes nearly popped out of her head and her face grew even warmer.

"N-no," she stuttered, "Nothing ha-happened. Yoongi what are you talking about?" He cracked one eyelid open.

"You're a bad liar, you know," he mumbled tiredly. "Besides, I've got eyes, I see how he looks at you and how you look at him. I'm just waiting for on of you to grow a pair and do something about it—"

"Who's growing a pair?" Jimin's voice had them all jumping out of their skin, all except for Yoongi that is.

"You."

Jimin's head turned to Yoongi, "Me?"

"Hey Izzy, how you doing over there?" Yoongi's question drew all the attention to a very flustered Izzy and an open-mouthed Taehyung whose arms were still around Izzy's shoulders.

All eyes snapped back and forth from Izzy to Jimin. The boys were in rapt attention as they waited for something to happen. Jimin seemed oblivious as to what was happening in the room, until his eyes slid over to Taehyung and followed his arms down to look at the girl he was holding. No one missed the tick in Jimin's jaw.

"I-I'm fine," she croaked out, trying not to make eye contact.
"Okay," Yoongi nodded nonchalantly, as if he hadn't just single-handedly hiked the tension in the room up to a 10. But Izzy didn't miss the small smirk on his face.

No one moved. Taehyung was too frozen to breathe or even unwrap his arms from around the girl of the house.

"So is there coffee?" Jimin's clipped voice startled the boys out of their shocked state.

"Coffee! Yes!" Namjoon hurried to fill another cup.

"Plenty of coffee!" Jungkook laughed nervously, sliding a steaming mug a bit too hard over the counter towards Taehyung, who got his arms loose just in time to keep the cup from tumbling onto the floor. Jimin snapped out of his trance-like state a split second later and his jaw relaxed.

"Here Izz, your plate," he took up a plate overflowing with scrambled eggs and bacon and set it down in front of her before taking a seat between Izzy and Yoongi.

Everybody snapped out of their stupors and hastily moved around the kitchen. No one dared mention the palpable tension in the room. Jin pushed a plate over to Jimin and everyone picked up their forks. Metal scraped against ceramic, six sets of eyes moved from Jimin to Izzy as they chewed awkwardly. While the two of them sat eating quietly, unable to bring themselves to look at one another, Yoongi sat in perfect comfort drinking his coffee, and five boys were left wondering how they hadn't seen it before. How the hell was Yoongi the only one to know that there was something going on between two of their friends? Sure, the boys had noticed that Jimin and Izzy were close but there hadn't been a shred of suspicion as to the possibility of them being something more than friends. But now that the obvious had been pointed out to them, the boys saw nothing but two stiff people, sitting side by side, eating breakfast as if nothing was remotely different.

"So!" Hoseok's happy voice made everyone jump a bit in their seat. "Do we have anything planned for today?"

"No," Namjoon answered, "No, I don't think we have anything for today."

"I guess it's a lazy day," Izzy smiled happily, drawing all the attention to herself when she spoke.
"Thanks for breakfast, I'll get the dishes," she cast Jin a small smile and slid off her chair.

Gathering up empty plates and mugs she placed them in the sink. This was their routine, it was now a constant in her daily schedule that she took massive comfort in. Because even with the tense air, a new sunny bedroom, a boy who she didn't know how to act around, and a gargantuan elephant sitting in the room, at least she could rely on this steady morning routine.

Izzy finished up with the dishes right when the TV was switched on. She dried her hands and stepped over to the living room where the boys were sprawled out around the floor and couch, enthralled by some weird new gameshow on the screen.

"Come sit," Jungkook beckoned Izzy over when he noticed her hovering by the corner of the living room. Her head perked up at seeing his hand waving her over and she began to move in his direction. Just as Izzy was about to sink to the floor beside Kookie, a warm hand gripped her wrist and she was yanked backwards, knocking the breath from her lungs when she landed on the couch. A heavy arm wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her close to a firm chest. Izzy sat frozen for a moment before slowly daring a glance up at the person holding her. Hey eyes followed the line of his sharp jaw to the chubby cheeks to the slightly chapped, pink lips and all the way to his soft, chocolaty gaze.

"Hi," he whispered barely loud enough for it to be audible.
"H-hi," Izzy managed to stutter out. Jimin swallowed and Izzy's eyes followed the movement of his Adam's apple.

"The couch is more comfortable than the floor." It was a lame excuse and he knew it, he'd just wanted her to sit beside him.

"Right, okay." They sat still, just looking at each other, waiting for the other to be the first to say something. But it turned out that neither of them had to break the silence since Hoseok was the one to shout in exasperation.

"Oh just kiss already!"