Part 5

My eyes widen with amazement. There were also shirtless guys walking around chatting. Oh my gosh. Their muscles though. I felt weak because I'm not muscular like them. Mostly I'm just slim. Gou and I walk into the arena. Everybody turn their attention to us. My face flushed. Gou didn't even notice the stare. She just kept walking to find the swimmers. "Wait here, Y/n!" She said than skipped away. The guys were looking at me whispering. "Is that a photographer?  Y/n L/n?! What is he doing here? Is he going to take pictures of us? Damn, he's also cute...slim perhaps?"
I fumbled my camera. Gou! Why are you taking so long!? This is so embarrassing. "Y/n? Is that you?" I whipped my head around to see Rin. "Rin!?" I cried! He smiles showing his shark teeth." Haven't seen you in a while! What's up!" Rin said. Looking at my camera, I stuttered. "Well, I'm here to take pictures of the swimmers....for The Next Big Event." Everybody look shock. Rin stare. All of a sudden, he hooked his arm over my neck yelling, " Everyone.  It's fine! Y/n is just here to take pictures if the popular swimmers! Better look good everyone!" Wow! What kind of person would announce such things?! Soon the men started hooting and smoothing their hair trying to look their best.
Covering my face, Rin teased me! How rude! "Hey,if you are gonna get a good pic than check out my body!" One guy yelled. He soon pulled out his guns and reflex his muscles. I turn my head to the side noticing Haru and Makoto walking to my way! I yelped and trying to hide myself by using Rin's chest as a block. I felt his muscles which is warm. This is making me even warmer. Rin pried away from me." What's wrong? Are you shy? Don't be shy! We're all just having fun, Y/n" he chuckled.
That's so not the point!!! "Y/n is that you?" I look at the beautiful green eyes and blue eyes staring at me.
Rin moved away from me revealing my form. I fumbled my camera. Again. "What are you doing here? I see you're with your camera and the bag. Wait... don't tell me that our request came true?!,"Makoto said looking me with sparkling eyes. "Ye...ah" I stutter. Rin looks at me witha questioning look. "Yeah?" He asked.

(Thanks for 11 reads! I'm hoping you enjoy my story!"