Special Event: Valentine's Day

(Hi! So I'm doing some interludes to the story! I'll still be continuing the original story but I'm making a fun event! I hope you enjoy this interlude! Thanks!)

(Nobody's pov)

"Y/n is going to love my Valentine's gift!" Nagisa cried giggling. This month is Valentine and full of loving hearts. The Festival Event is Steal Your Heart week meaning whoever accept your confession, you stole their beating heart. Everybody is doing it.
"No way! I bet mine's better! I mean look at the very neat handwriting I wrote. Your gift is only candies witha sloppy handwriting. " Rei said feeling proud of his work. Soon those two start bickering of which Y/n like the best.
Makoto bought a huge orca plush toy and some roses. "I wonder what I should write to Y/n..." he whisper. " I just hope he love the gift."
He began writing about how much he admired Y/n while blushing. But what's worst is if Y/n turn him down. But he knew that Y/n is too nice to do that. Haru just sat there looking at his blue and pink heart card.
'What should I say to Y/n?' Haru thought. 'I want to be the first to steal his heart.'
Nagisa put all of his candies into a box that tape the card on it. Haru sigh. His friends know what to give to Y/n and steal his heart. There's no way Haru wants to give up! Suddenly he thought of something!

(At the photography room)
Y/n have been making cards for the swimmers. "Hey! Y/n! Don't you think it's a good idea if you make the chocolates for your boyfriends! "Sadako said putting his elbows to Y/n shoulder. Y/n thought but nodded. "Well....yeah it's a good idea. While making chocolates, I could think of what to write to them." He smile. Sadako grab his arm and took him to the kitchen.
(Timeskip to making chocolates)
Splash! Shh! "Oh no! I'm so bad at making chocolate!" Y/n cried as the sticky goo splash on his apron. "Don't give up! Just think about your boyfriends! Besides they don't care whether it's good or bad. They just care because it's from you!" Sadako gave him a cheesy grin. 'Ok! I'll do my best!' Y/n thought. But that did not go well.
Splish! Clang! Splash! Whirr!
The goo went all over the kitchen floor and on his face. "Oops!" He said. Sadako roll his eyes and walk to him. "I bet at home it will be a mess when you cook. How about this..I can teach you." Y/n smile. "Thanks, I'm sorry if I made a mess. At least I tried."
So Y/n and Sadako work together to create a perfect chocolate. They soon finsh the chocolates and put them with the cards.
"WHY IS THE KITCHEN A MESS!?" yell Yuuya. "CLEAN UP OR YOU GUYS WON'T BE STEALING ANYBODY'S HEART! "

(Timeskip to School Night Valentine's Festival)
It was nighttime and people who stole their crush's heart get to go to the School Night Festival. Y/n decided to give his gift tonight to the swimmers. "Hey Gou! Do you know where the guys are?" He ask. Gou notice his present and squeal. "Of course I do! They're at the swimming pool. Good luck!" She said running off trying to find her date. This only made him blush but went to find his guy friends.
Once he got to the door and opened it.
He was amazed. There were streamers and hearts up the rooftop. Beautiful candles surrounding the pool accept the entrance to the water. The swimming arena was decorated so amazingly. There were open windows where the moonlight shines through. Y/n breathed. What a wonderful sight. Than Makoto, Haru, Rei, and Nagisa came out with tuxedo on also holding their gift/cards. Nagisa ran up to him.
"Happy Valentine's Day!" He gave candies and cards to Y/n. Rei step up bowing like a gentleman. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said adjusting his glasses. "Also read my handwriting. "
Makoto look at Y/n blushing. "Happy Valentine's Day and please be my valentine!!" He cried giving the big plushie orca and cards to him.
Haru just stare. "I'll give you my gift once we get into the water." He said.
Y/n was surprise at the enormous gift. Than he stutter." Tha..nks guys...I made you chocolates and cards." He handed the guys his gift.
"You made them!? Omg! I can't wait to eat them!" Nagisa hug the gift blushing crazy.
"Let's go for a swim." Rei said taking his glasses off. Than out if nowhere they ripped their tuxedo and show their swimming bottom. Wow. Y/n wasn't prepared yet but decided to swim in his shorts.
They got into the water trying not to splash the candles. "Alright, Y/n. Here's my gift." Haru took a deep breath. "Will you go out with me and be my one and only true love valentine?"
Y/n stare. "I know it's not a good gift but....I thought it will be special." Haru blush.
Y/n knew that all the swimmers stole his heart and it made him having butterflies in his stomach.
"Oh you guys..." he breathed.
Than all of the swimmers said all at once. "We love you, Y/n! Will you be our valentine!?"

(Thanks for reading. If you like it I can make a 2nd part to it. Thanks)