Part 19

"Yeah! I love you as a friend! But... when will your swimming competition come?" I ask. Haru scratch his head. "Probably next week is our final. So we have 5 more days to practice our swimming. One time...we took off our clothes for everyone see. Well...it's for inviting everyone to join our club and it didn't go well."
I couldn't help but laugh quietly. I remember that when Gou told me in science class. We arrive at my apartment than exchange goodbyes.
5 more days huh? That will give me enough time to give my pictures to Yuuya.....

(The next day)
"Y/n! May I see your pictures of what you took for Iwatobi Swim club?!" Sadako cried trying to take my camera. "Sadako!! Don't just grab it out of nowhere! Why are you so excited?!" I said pulling my camera to my chest. He pouted. "C'mon Y/n! I know you had a lot of fun with them! I wanna see it!"
Shiki smile. "You had fun. Now pay up!" Guh! I hate it when Shiki's right! I forgot a lot about that deal anyway. "Fine guys! I'll let you see it! The pictures not that perfect but worth a shot!" I said stubbornly. Shiki and Sadako peer at my shoulder looking all the photographs I took.
"That one's perfect for The Top Next Big Event! Also I heard that the swimming competition starts next week! Omg! I'm dying to know who will win!" Sadako clapped. "Y/n! You should take pictures of that! Than we can put it on the end of the page for the article!"
"So...did you like any guys?" Shiki ask. I blushed and stutter. "No way! Not yet...I don't know! Nothing ever happened! Just hanging out like friends! The guys at the locker room are pretty nice but they keep on whistling saying 'Y/n is gonna take pictures of my muscles!' It wasn't a very lovely time."
He gave me a smirk. Guh! Shiki!! You need to stop! It's getting embarrassing! "Y/n?" I turn around to find Gou. She smile brightly. "Y/n! I knew you're gonna be here! It's 1st lunch! You're on the list! Let's go and eat together at the rooftop! The guys would be there!" I nodded and she grab my wrist than pull me outside. "But I don't have lunch." I responded.
She shook her head. "It's fine! We can all share lunches together!" Before I could say thank you, the red hair girl pull me really quick to the rooftop. Dang! She's really excited about it! But it is my first time eating lunch with them since I'm always busy.
I can't wait!
(Thanks for reading! Hope you don't think it's terrible)