Part 16

(Let's continue)
Haru walk to me. "Do you like it? I know it's the same but it looks nice." He said with no emotion. I just nodded. What I didn't notice is that Gou was taking pictures of them on my camera. Shh! Rei pull the curtain to the side showing a short suit that looks like men's underwear. "Y/n, don't I look professional!?" He ask adjusting his glasses smirking. Oh. My. Gosh. All I did is just stare. Shh! "Y/n! Look at me!" Nagisa cried wearing a red checkered underwear. I smile putting a thumbs up a little.
Shh! Makoto wore a green suit with cute orca on it. Shh! Haru wore the same thing. Shh! Nagisa wore red speedo. Shh! Rei wore yellow underwear suit. Shh! Haru wore the same thing. Shh! Makoto wore a necktie witha  black suit that covered most his front. Shh! Nagisa wore orange with penguin design on it. Shh! Rei didn't finish changing and shows almost his butt.
Chaa! Chee! Cha! "Gou?! What have you been doing all these time?! Why are you holding my camera? Wait don't tell me you took pictures of them!" I cried looking at her weirdly. Gou gave me a cheesy grin.
"Hey! You're not doing anything for the article! Why waste these moments? Besides you can show this on the year book!" She smile giving the camera to me. "Y/n! You're the photographer!  Do what you're suppose to do and take the pictures of them! Don't be shy!" I took the camera from her.
Chaa! Click! Chee! I snap a lot of photos of them. They didn't even notice I was even doing it! But Gou was right. I'm the photographer and I should be doing it. Now I got the Iwatobi Swimmers in different clothing and suit. Haru wore a jacket witha dolphin in the middle and what not. They're so cute in their clothes. Even Gou squeal. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Turning around I saw Rin. "Hey what's up Y/n! Gou told me that you and her are at the mall. Didn't realize we're both at the same location. "He said. Behind him was a dark brownish hair boy with greenish eyes.
"Who's him?" I ask.

(Thanks for reading. Also on the changing clothes I forgot what they wore after that so I made some up. Sorry if you wait long for the next chapter but yeah thanks for 333 reads!)