Part 13

I took a lot of pictures of them swimming. Gosh! They were so handsome! "Hey, Y/n. We were wondering if you would like to go shopping with us at 2:00. Haru's swimming shorts ripped while he's trying to stretch.  Now he only has 1 left." Rei said rolling his eyes. "Also Thursday and Friday is no school and we were also wondering if you would like to take a hike with us to the mountain. Don't worry, it won't snow."
Oh yeah I forgot! Guh! Am I that clueless?! I smiled. "Sure. Besides the hiking trip would be fun! We viewers would love to see pictures of you doing something else other than swimming! It will be great for The Next Big Event!" Rei gave me a thumbs up than adjust his glasses.
This isn't so bad after all.
Maybe I could also take pictures of them while they're changing.  Wait....that is so not appropriate for school!! I think Sadako and the others are almost finish with the girls. They should be finish by tomorrow. Haru got out of the water dripping wet. "Y/n, I don't think that's a good thing to wear for your practice" he said. Oh right. I have swimming practice with them everyday. Setting my camera aside, I took my white shirt off. "You also need to take your pants off, Y/n!! Don't be shy!! We're all guys!!" Nagisa cheered. Seriously?! How is that gonna help? I took off my pants. Man it feels weird. Just be glad I'm wearing just shorts instead of those men underwear!
I dive into the water feeling the cold touching me. Makoto grab me out of the water. "That was one heck of a dive. What are you? Are you trying to impress us?" He tease. What felt weird is that Makoto is rubbing my chest. Why didn't the other notice this?! Haru swam to us. "Y/n, let's go swim. I'll show you how freestyle works." He grab me out of the green eye male's grasp. We soon started practicing. It was fun!!

"Let's go Y/n!!" Gou yell. "You are doing great! You should enter the competition with the Iwatobi!!"
Oh gosh! That was so embarrassing!  I haven't even learn Rei's move yet! Neither Nagisa!!
But I did get the hang of the freestyle.  I mean I have to learn to control where I'm going. While trying to swim fast like Haru does, instead I end up going to the left of the line and bumping my head onto the side of the pool. Haru sigh. "You're doing good but your problem is that you need to keep control of your movement, understood?" I nodded. Haru swam so quick and straight that he barely even need to catch his breath. No wonder why he's like a dolphin!!
(Thanks for reading!  Sorry if I haven't update for a long time. I was busy doing my other story! Don't worry I'll try my best to keep the story going! )