Chapter 1

Dom^^

Dom's POV

"I want to go on a vacation." Leo stated randomly as we laid in bed. I looked down at him confused on why he was bringing this up now.

"Okay...why?" I asked as I continued to run my fingers through his soft blonde locks. His familiar icy blue eyes looked up at me intensely.

"Why not?" He shot back now sitting up. I raised an eyebrow at him as he stared down at me with fire in his eyes. Something was off with him. Every feeling he was giving off through our mating bond was pure...sadness?

"Why are you sad?" I asked sitting up moving him with me. A look of guilt crossed his face and he averted his eyes from away from me. Reaching my hand up I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes. What shocked me the most was that he had tears in his eyes.

"Mi amor, what's wrong?" My voice came out in a whisper as tears fell from Leo's eyes. I pulled his as close as I possibly could as he began to sob into my shoulder. His lean body shook as he continued to cry into my t-shirt. I just held him impossibly close as I comforted him as best I could.

After a few minutes his sobs had had quieted to just tears and sniffles. I pulled his head away from my shirt and wiped his red, puffy eyes.

"Leo, please tell me what has you crying?" I stressed rubbing my hands up and down his back soothingly. Leo looked up at me with the most broken look on his fragile face. He still had tears running down his face no matter how hard he tried to control them.

"I-I-I-I-I, w-w-wh-h-hy?" Leo hiccuped out staring into my eyes. I looked at his with confusion written on my face. I pulled him close again as he cried into my shirt trying to calm himself down.

What's up with him? I asked my wolf, Ezekiel. He was silent for a minute before answering.

Something is wrong. I'm as confused as you are. Try getting Luca out, he should be able to help. I nodded my head as I pulled Leo away from my shirt while he continued to cry.

"Leo, could you let Luca out? I'd like to talk to him. And so would Ezekiel." I asked quietly while wrapping a blanket around him. Leo was silent for a minute before he shook his head as he pulled away from my shirt. I looked down at him with confusion written on my face.

"I-I-I-I," he tried.

"Shh, calm down and take your time." I cooed as I placed a kiss on his forehead. It took about ten minutes before he was calmed down enough to talk.

"I can't explain it, okay? It's nothing, I'm just over-reacting." Leo stated while he wiped his face with his-my shirt. I just sat there looking at him completely dumbfounded. He just cried for twenty minutes, and now he was saying everything's fine?

"You just cried for twenty fucking minutes. Now you're saying everything's fine. I'm not buying it." I growled at him. He whimpered softly as he buried his head in my neck.

"Y-you'll hate me." He whispered brokenly. He truly sounded so sad and so convinced that if I knew what was going on, I'd hate him. I could never hate him, it's impossible.

"I could never hate you." I told him seriously as I pulled him head away from my neck. Leo looked up at me through his eye lashes giving him an innocent look that would make me hard under different circumstances.

"Promise?" He whispered quietly.

"Promise." That seemed to be enough for him because he moved a bit so he was looking me directly in the eyes. He was biting his lip and tears were still in his eyes, but my mate wasn't letting them fall. At some point throughout this entire thing he had blocked me from his thoughts so I couldn't tell what he was thinking.