Chapter 8

Leo^^

Leo's POV

"Neither of you are doing anything." I quickly stated after my best friend's idea.

"I agree." Ben piped in. James pouted and Dom looked slightly angry.

"He deserves to die." My mate growled.

"I agree." James commented. I turned and glared at James as Ben did the same.

"Why'd you two come over here? Where are my tacos?" I question before shuffling a little bit behind Dom. My legs were practically bare, aside from my mate's over-sized shirt that went down to my mid-thigh.

"They are with my parents for the day. So we came over to see if you guys wanted to go out of breakfast with us, but it seems like you two already have that covered." James answered, referring to the food we started to prepare.

"Oh, okay. You two go out for the day. Spend some quality time together, alone. Enjoy yourselves for the day." When I replied with that James nodded down at his mate.

"G-good idea. We should sleep." Ben laughed lightly. James nodded and laughed too; they both had some pretty dark bags under their eyes. We all said our goodbyes to each other before the happy parents left; that left my wonderful mate and me in the kitchen, alone.
Dom didn't say anything as he walked over to the sliding door, where James and Ben came in, and looked outside.

"It's suppose to rain today." He murmured as he pulled the blinds, and then curtains, closed. I stayed still as I watched him pull all the blinds closed in the kitchen and family room. They were kinda connected because the layout was very open.

A beeping sound went off breaking me from my trance, the waffles were done. I walked over to the waffle iron and pulled out the waffles, before pouring more batter in.

"Finish cutting up the fruit." Dom lightly commanded as he walked back into the kitchen. I nodded better moving away from the waffle stuff and over to the cutting board. As I resumed cutting up the fruit Dom took out some eggs.

"Scrambled eggs today." He informed me softly. The tension in the room was thick, something was going on inside his head. My mate was planning something.

The two of us continued to make breakfast in an awkward silence; the tension in the room never leaving. Now, we were sitting at our island slowly eating.

"Okay! What's up? You're acting weird. I don't like it." I shouted at my mate who looked unphased by my sudden outburst.

"Finish eating." He demanded without even looking at me. I was taken back by my mate's sudden forcefulness by complied nonetheless. So that's how our breakfast went: neither of us saying a word, tension so thick a knife couldn't cut it, and Dom's stiffness the most notable thing.

Did I do something wrong?

My dominate mate grabbed both of plates and put them in the sink along with all of the other dishes.

"Go shower." He demanded me as he started cleaning the dishes. Before I could say anything he turned and looked at me, "Now." My head was nodding and my legs were quickly moving before I could stop myself. Once I got upstairs, and to our room, I stripped and jumped in the shower. Usually my showers only last about 15-20 minutes, even with me like fully cleaning myself, but I took longer this time, spending about 25-30 minutes in the shower. Why was Dom so, weird all of a sudden? He was acting...strict, and just...different.

After I was fully cleaned I just stayed under the water for a bit. But when my fingers were starting to turn into raisins, I decided it was time to get out. I had a towel wrapped around my waist as I walked out of the bathroom. Before I walked into our closet I noticed clothes laid out on the bed. Upon actually looking at them I realized that it was a long-sleeve shirt of Dom's and a pair of...women's underwear? They were black and had a lot of strings in the back, along with a bow holding all of said strings together. The only difference was that these had a pouch type thing in the front; oh my...they were made for someone with a dick.

Slowly, I started to put on the underwear. The strings were digging into my butt, but my dick was actually pretty comfortable. When I picked up the shirt a pair of socks fell out. Fantastic. I quickly dried my hair before pulling the light blue long-sleeve over my head; the shirt fell to about mid-thigh. After that I pulled on the shirt I sat down in the bed and unrolled the black socks.

My mouth fell open in shock. They were knee-high socks with a little blue bow on the top. I slowly started pulling the socks up my legs. The reached just above my knees when I stood up. Before I walked out of our room I walked into the closet and looked at myself in the full-body mirror.

I looked, and felt, pretty.

And I liked it.

It took me a few minutes to stop looking at myself and actually go downstairs, where my mate was waiting. First I checked in the kitchen and family room, but he wasn't there. So I went to look in the living room and saw that he was there. The TV was on, Law and Order:Special Victims Unit was playing, and Dom was in the giant recliner. I all but skipped over to him, until I was standing in front of him with my hands clasped behind my back.

"Sit." He demanded causing me to drop into his lap. My handsome as fuck mate moved me around so I was curled up into his side with my legs over his thighs.

"What's wrong?" My voice was a whisper as I stared at the side of his face.

"I really want to kill your father, and you're not letting me." He pouted.

"Liar." I called him out. My mate finally turned to actually look at me, my eyes went wide as I stared at him.

"Not exactly. See, the thing is baby boy, I do want to kill him. More than you will ever know, but I will respect your wish for me not to. Now, the other thing is how badly Ezekiel is wanting me to breed you; then he wants to, with Luca." My eyes were blown wide as I stared at him. Luca, my wolf, was rolling around at that thought.

"I...we-you..." I was panting and Dom pulled me further into his lap.

"In going to wreck you baby boy. Completely destroy you." My eyes fluttered shut on their own accord and I could feel my body reacting to every word that came out of my mate's mouth.

"This outfit, it makes you look pretty. I bet you like that, don't you? Lookin' pretty all for me." His voice was deeper than it usually is.

"Yes daddy. L-like looking pretty. All for you. Only y-you. Daddy," my voice was soft, airy. Every muscle in my body was trembling as Dom started to run his hands along my body.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, little one." My mate growled in my ear making me arch my back into Dom's chest.

"Aww, princess, you're already so hard for me." Dom cooed while his right hand went down to tease the tip of my dick. There was a wet patch already forming on the underwear from my pre-cum.

"You look so pretty in these panties princess. I'm gonna fuck you in them, gonna fuck you in your panties baby boy." A moan fell from my lips at his words. He hadn't even done anything yet, other than talk to me, and I could already feel the heat in my tummy.

"I-daddy, gonna c-cum." I whimpered watching my mate's face morph into one of shock.

"Already? I haven't even touched you." Dom teased while moving a hand up the shirt I was wearing. His pointer finger and thumb attached to one of my nipples and started rolling it. I all but screamed at the sensation; I was extremely sensitive.

"G-gonna cum," I whispered when Dom started playing with my other nipple instead. One word that came out of his mouth had my falling apart in his arms, and it was only the beginning.

"Cum."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share