Chapter 2

Leo^^

Leo's POV

"Those two aren't allowed to have sex in our bodies anymore." I groaned tiredly whilst cuddling up to Dom more. His chest moved as he let out a chuckle making me smile up at him. Luca and Ezekiel have the highest sex drive ever! They stared at 10:30 in the morning and just stopped. It's 1:30A.M. The next fucking day.

"How are you feeling?" Dom asked after a few minutes of silence. I moved a bit, trying to get more comfortable, with my hips screaming in protest.

"If I'm being honest, like someone just ran over my body with a train." I mumbled into his chest as the hair on it brushed my face. Usually hair on a chest was extremely unattractive, but on Dom I found it hot. It made him look...manly; along with his stubble that just made my mouth water. It was especially great his face was buried between-

"Finish that thought and this is the only break your body will be getting for hours." Dom growled while pulling me closer to him. A giggle escaped my mouth at his threat.

"I totally would but my body is already broken." Was my reply before I closed my eyes. Dom hummed ending our conversation. We were both slowly falling asleep to the sound of each others breathing. It was calming and relaxing.

How it was suppose to be.

~~

"Daddy," I moaned out as my mate started rolling his hips at a treacherous speed. I tried pushing my hips back to meet his but his huge hand coming down on my ass stopped me. A whimper, that turned into a moan, fell out of my mouth at the stinging sensation that spread.

"Patience baby boy, and if you try to rush again I'll just have you suck me off instead." Dom's deep, rough, voice whispered in my ear. I knew he wasn't bluffing, and even if he was I didn't want to take that chance; my mouth still was sore from before. Nodding, I forced my hips to stay still as he continued to slowly roll his hips barley brushing the one place I wanted him to hit the most.

He slowly pulled out before snapping his hips forward quickly. A whine left my mouth due to how deep he was in me. So.Fucking.Deep. I buried my head in one of the pillows under me as my arms gave out. Dom slowly started to moving his hips at a constant pace making me whine and moan. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get used to his size. It always made me feel so...full.

"How are you feeling?" Came Dom's silky smooth voice in my ear. I shivered as his breath fanned over while I forced myself to nod. The fullness I felt was overwhelming.

I loved it.

"Wake up mate," a deep voice whispered in my ear waking me from my sleep. A whine fell from my throat. I grabbed the blanket that was covering me and pulled it over my head. A laugh erupted from my mate's mouth making his chest move. I turned and buried my head in his exposed chest as he continued laughing at me. Dom's body shuffled downwards until he was under the blankets face-to-face with me.

"I have to go to training, but I wanted to wake you up before I left." He informed me with a smile. I moved so I could wrap my arms around his neck causing him to wrap his around my waist.

"Nope, you don't have to." I mumbled while burying my head in his neck. He smirked a bit as he shook his head.

"I do; I didn't go yesterday and I'm training them." He reminded me making me move my head out of his neck.

"I'm the beta so I could get you out of it." I pouted at him trying to get him to just give in. Dom just grinned at me as he stared at me.

"And what would I get out of it?" He questioned me with a quirked eyebrow.