Chapter 10

Leo^^

Leo's POV

My head was so far away; it was like I was floating. Everything around me was soft and fuzzy. I wanted to stay wrapped up in this comfort forever. It was a golden warmth that my mind was forced into.

A voice was muffled talking to me: soothing, deep, quiet, soft. I wanted to listen to it forever, and never let anybody else hear it. My brain couldn't process what the person was saying, it was like they were speaking a different language. Even though I couldn't understand what they were saying, I still wanted to listen to them talk forever.

It was as if I was under water; everything muffled, but in the calmest state I've ever been in. My mind couldn't properly process anything at the moment, and I was completely dependent on another person. The very person who took me apart with such precision and patience. I just wanted to fall into this golden warmth forever.

I couldn't exactly process what words were coming out of my mouth: if I could even say that they were words, but something was definitely falling from my lips.

Dom POV

Leo has such a far away look in his eyes. They were completely glazed over and yet still had the most adoring gaze in them ever. The blue seemed to shine even brighter as I carefully picked him up and started moving us into the bathroom. A nearly constant purr was coming from his mouth. It was adorable.

"Such a good little boy, prefect little thing you are." I crooned softly; loving the way my mate preen so openly at my praise. Once we made our way into the bathroom I set Leo down on the lid on the toilet so I could fill up the bathtub. A broken whine left his mouth when we weren't in contact, but he stopped once I placed my free hand on his thigh; it was a bit of a stretch but I didn't pay attention to that.

As long as he was happy, I'd be happy.

When I was finally happy with the temperature and the bathtub was filled, I grabbed out a bath bomb from a cupboard and a bath oil. Leo loved the two together so I didn't complain.

After tossing the two into the bath water Leo's attention moved away from me and to the now pink water. An adorable smile made its way into his face and his legs kicked a little when he saw the two slowly melting. With a smile on my face, I picked my beautiful mate up and set him into the bathtub. Once I stepped away(to admire the view)a confused look was etched on Leo's face when I didn't immediately join him.

"D-daddy?" A ghost-like whisper came from Leo's lips as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Shh amor. I was just about to get in, just let me go grab a couple of things really quick." I was about to step away when my precious mate started shaking his head and moving to grab my leg.

"N-no! Don't-c-can't, le-eave." He started getting himself worked up to the point where he couldn't even properly form words.

"Aw, princess, don't cry. I promise I'll be right back; all you have to do it count to sixty and I'll be back in no time. Promise." I quickly reassured when I realized how much it was beginning to affect him. Looking up at me he nodded. I quickly kissed his forehead before running out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

I could easily hear Leo counting as I grabbed a few water bottles, some bars I had brought up, and each of us a change of clothes. By the time I was back in the bathroom Leo was on a shaky forty and look relieved that I was back sooner that I had said.

"So good baby boy, such a good boy for me." I smiled softly at my lovely mate, enjoying the look of him blushing so prettily.

"In." He quietly commanded while pointing down to the bath. Nodding, I stepped in behind him and let him move around until he was comfortable. Honestly baths were not my thing, but they helped calm Leo down and he loved them(no matter the occasion), so I'd deal with them just to see him smile.

"You did so well for me, mi amor. I'm so proud of you; the best little boy, best princess. Couldn't ask for someone better. I love you so fu-much, I'd destroy the entire world if you wanted." I knew that Leo couldn't fully process everything that I was saying to him, but I couldn't even care. It was all the truth, and when he was fully in a better state of mind I'd say it all again.

He deserved the world served to him on a silver platter. Or a diamond platter. And I'd be the one to give it to him.

"L-love you too, da-addy." He blinked up lazily at me as I reached over the edge of the tub to grab a bottle of and bar. I put the water up to his lips and monitored how much he was drinking and the pace. I didn't want him cramping up, but he needed the hydration. Every few sips I would pull the bottle away from his lips and let him take a breather, before starting the process over again. After he finished one of the bottles I grabbed a bar and slowly fed him that. This went on until he has drank two bottle of water and three bars.

While it wasn't the best meal, it was enough to last him until his was fully back. If he had too much food it could force him back to quickly and just be a mess, so something small and light was just enough to get his metabolism starting again. Slowly, Leo's eyes started to drift set, and he had a content smile on his perfect face.

Shifting softly, I reached over to grab some shampoo and started washing his hair. While it definitely wasn't the best way to clean him up, it would work for now. After the shampoo I put conditioner in his hair and washed his body. Taking extra time on his...lower areas, but not too much time where he'd react. I quickly rinsed off a bit before pulling the stopper out and stepping out the of the draining bath tub. Leo's eyes automatically opened when my body wasn't surrounding his anymore, and I'm pretty sure a few tears started to form.

" I am right here love, I'm just grabbing a towel." I comforted while pulling in a pair of sweatpants. Nodding, Leo looked up up with with such admiration in his eyes I could quite literally feel my heart melting in my chest just a little.

Bending down, I wrapped one of our black towels around my mate and stood back up with him in my arms. As soon as I was steady on my two feet Leo was shoving his face in my neck and breathing heavily. Humming softly I grabbed a bottle of lotion for the counter and his clothes before walking back into outer bedroom.

After tossing the stuff in my hands onto the ottoman, I carefully set Leo down on the small couch so I could change the sheets and pillow cases. He didn't fuss too much without the contact because he was getting even more tired. After the sheets were changed I moved Leo onto the bed and started working the lotion on every inch of his body.

I spent more time on his back and legs to make sure I got out all of the knots. Once I was satisfied, and Leo was pliant, I put him in some boxer briefs and a sweatshirt on mine.

Walking over to the window I closed the blinds fully and shut the curtains. It was still pretty early and I knew that Leo needed the rest. As I made my way over the our bed I internally cooed over how fucking precious Leo looked. He had curled up against my pillow, but still seemed to be pouting because it wasn't me.

Chuckling, I made my way over the my mate; as soon as I laid down my pillow was long forgotten and I soon took its place. Not that I minded, I mean I would much rather cuddle with Leo than his pillow.

"I love you more than you'll even know." I whispered as Leo's breathing evened out. He responded by whining and pressing his body even closer to mine; which I didn't think was atomically possible.

I posted on my board a bit of an explanation as to why I haven't been posting.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share