Chapter 6

Leo^^

Leo's POV

"We gotta talk about something before we start anything. Okay?" Dom told me as he carried me into our house. I nodded against his neck as he set me down on the counter, in our kitchen. He was in between my thighs and his hands were running up and down my back softly. At this point I wasn't fully in my head, I never really was. Everything was softer, yet so much more intense.

My eyes met my mate's as he stared at me curiously. He really didn't understand how my mind worked, how much he controlled me by only saying a few, seemingly simple, words. In all honesty, it terrified me, but at the same time, it was the most freeing and pleasurable sensation I've ever experienced.

"I want you to pick out a safe word." He told me. Before I could say anything my mate was speaking again. "It's just in case anything goes wrong. No matter how much you trust me, or anything else, you should have one. If you don't like something we're doing, or you're being pushed too far I want you to easily be able to stop everything." He further explained. Why now though? Why did he want me to have one now?

"Why now? What's changing that you want me to have one so suddenly?" I questioned softly while wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him slightly closer to me.

"It's not just a sudden decision I made, I've been thinking about it for a while. Now, though, I'm really needing you to get one. For your benefit and mine." Dom tried to explain but again, it didn't fully add up. We're mates, he would never hurt me. I trusted him with my entire being.

"How is our relationship changing? Like what do you mean exactly..." I trailed off for a moment, trying to find the correct words to put there.

"Do you know why you would let me do anything to you? Why you come to me whenever you have the slightest hesitation about something? Why you've been relaying on me more and more as time goes by? Why you're so submissive around me? How you are always wanting me to dominate you?

"In official, and unofficial, terms you're my submissive and I'm your dominant." That sentence seemed to light something in my chest, because I found myself arching into him. A smirk was on his face before his eyebrows drew together and his face grew more serious.

"Now, pick out a word. Any word really, doesn't matter what." He told me while his hands slid up the back of my shirt and massaged my back firmly.

"Peppermint," I told him after a few moments of thinking. He did say it could be any word I wanted so...he got that.

"Peppermint? Okay, now another part of this I wanted to kinda include. If you're slightly unsure about something just say 'yellow' it'll mean that you need me to slowly down a bit. You can use either of those whenever you'd like, but I hope it never gets to that point." He smiled sweetly at me. A blush crawled up my neck and settled on my cheeks at that. A chuckle escaped my mate's mouth as he leaned into kiss me.

At first it was a soft kiss; I guess he could tell I needed something reassuring. It quickly took a turn though. The soft, and light, kiss quickly grew rougher as we both started getting into it. Hands started exploring each other's bodies as we both tried removed each other's clothes; key word: tired. Neither of us got too far before Dom was picking me up, off the counter, and carrying me up to our room.

As soon as we got into our room he slammed me against a wall and tilted my head so he had full range to my exposed neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Dom scraped his teeth against my mating mark. I was already panting from the slightest thing.

"Strip; bed now. I'll be back." My mate's husky voice whispered in my ear making a whine escape my mouth. He bit down on the lobe as he dropped me, and made sure I was steady on my feet, before he walked out of the room. I leaned up against the wall, for a moment, as I tried to focus my eyes on something, anything.