Chapter 9

Dom^^

Dom's POV

"Nngh," Leo moaned as I bit down on his mating mark. His hips rolled against mine as he tried to gain some friction to his neglected cock.

"Patience is a virtue, little one." I reminded my mate while my hands snaked down to hold his hips in place. Leo's head lolled from side-to-side as I continued to torture his neck. My mark was going all over his body, no place would be left untouched. He was still fully dressed, in the outfit I had picked out for him; the only difference was that now we were back in our room, instead of down in our living room.

The tips of my fingers hooked under the band of his underwear, and pulled at it, before snapping it back down against his skin. A broken whine fell from my mate's mouth as he thrust his hips up against mine.

"Such a pretty little baby; my pretty little boy." I mummered against Leo's mouth making his eyes go wide. I pulled back a little ways from him as my mate stared at me with wide eyes; his bottom lip started to tremble. Leo moved so that he could bury his head in my shoulder as I ran my hands all along his body.

"Shh, mi amor. I've got you, let go. I'm here for you." I cooed my trembling mate. As if waiting for the command my mate's entire body relaxed as the tension leaked out of his body. Slowly, as not to startle him, I moved his head away from my shoulder and slowly rested his entire body on the bed. Leo looked like a total mess: his eyes were blow wide and watery, his cheeks were flushed a bright red, his hair was curling slightly around the edges of his face, and his lips were swollen and red.

"D-daddy?" Mi amor's silky voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Looking down at Leo I noticed that his hands were hidden beneath the sleeves of my shirt, that he was wearing, and they were brought up under his chin; innocence dripped from his every move.

It was killing me.

"Yes love?" I asked him in a hushed tone. Everything in the room was calm, no longer quick fast movements because we both wanted more. Now, it was soft and quiet whispers that floated between us, because we both wanted this to last.

"Am-am I good? Do I l-look pretty?" My princess asked with a voice sweeter than honey. I nodded as I trailed my hands up under his shirt while rubbing his sides soothingly. Leo's breathing was erotic and fast. The more skin-to-skin contact we had the more he seemed to calm down; the further down he seemed to fall.

"Of course little one. You're always pretty for me; the only difference this time is that you're even more pretty than you usually are. That means that tonight I'm going to need to give you even more; so mi amor, what do you want tonight?" My voice caused Leo's eyes to close, until his brain processed what exactly I had asked; then his eyes flew open.

"You can decide." He told me with an adorable blush.

"I know I can love," I chuckled. "But I want to know what you want. So, tell me." My voice was commanding. When Leo started to worry his bottom lip my eyebrows furrowed. He only ever did that when he wanted to say something but was too shy or embarrassed to admit it.

"Don't do that baby boy. Just tell me, I promise I won't judge you." My mate stubbornly shook his head as his gorgeous face grew even redder.

"Why not? I will stay here until you tell me? So you can call my bluff if you'd like." The look on my mate's face told me that he knew I was serious.

"I wanna....rndnzk, and I want you to...osncbsleof" Leo mumbled some gibberish when he was trying to tell me what he wanted.

"Not going to work love."