Chapter 7

Dom's POV

"Shhhh mi amor. I'm right here." I cooed down at my shaking mate. Leo's trembling figure sat in my lap as I tried to calm him down. His nails were digging into my back and his legs were wrapped tightly around my torso. As I held him I shimmed into my boxers.

"You did so well, I'm so proud of you. Such a good boy, an amazing princess." I praised him while moving the two of us off the bed and into the bathroom. His breathing was erotic and rapid as he tried to come down from subspace. I quickly moved is into the bathroom, so I could draw a bath for him. Leo was still shaking and whimpering in my arms.

"Such a good boy, I'm so proud." I continued to praise him as I poured some bath oils in before setting him down in the bathtub. My mate's arms were wrapped tightly around me, and he wasn't letting go.

"I'll be right back, I just have to grab some things." I comforted while prying Leo's arms from my neck. He whimpered and his eyes teared up as I jogged downstairs to the kitchen. When I was down there I grabbed fruit, a chocolate bar, and a bottle of water. After that I ran back upstairs and to our bathroom. Leo was in the bathtub with tears still in his eyes.

"Calm down princess, I'm back. Just had to grab some things." I soothed my shaking mate. I set down the food on the floor next to the bathtub before stripping out of my underwear. My mates hands pulled me into the tub with him. A smile was on my face as he turned himself around, so we were chest-to-chest, and nuzzled his head into my neck. His figure was still trembling as I ran my hands up and down his back, massaging his muscles to relax him.

"I'm going to feed you now, okay? And if you're a good boy I'll give you a treat later." I whispered in his ear. My hand reached over the edge of the tub to grab the blueberries.

"M'kay daddy," my breath got caught in my chest at that. He's never called me that outside of us having sex, love-making, shagging, sleeping together, or any of the hundreds of different ways people say it.

"Sit back a bit mi amor." I requested Leo making him whine a bit, but comply none-the-less. His arms were still wrapped around my neck and his legs were folded on the side of my body. His bottom lip was trembling as I brought up a blueberry up to his lips. After it popped into his mouth I gave him another one.

This went of for a while. Me feeding Leo bites of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and nibbles of chocolate. Along with him taking sips of water when I held the bottle up to his lips. At this point he had calmed down slightly, but still wasn't fully here.

"How are you feeling mate?" I growled while rubbing mi amor's stomach. Leo's head was buried in my chest now. I grabbed some shampoo, squirted it on my hand, and started washing my mates hair.

"Full daddy, really full." He whimpered softly. I gritted my teeth together as I continued to massage his scalp. After his hair was washed I put conditioner in it, washed his body, rinsed the conditioner, and then quickly did the same things for myself; the water was cooling down.

"Come on baby boy." I whispered while moving Leo off of my lap so I could get out. After a towel was wrapped around my waist, I grabbed my mate out of the bathtub and wrapped him up in a towel, and picked him up. A giggle escaped his mouth as I walked us into our bedroom and then into our closet. I put a pair of boxer-briefs of Leo, along with a shirt of mine. I put on a clean pair of boxers and some sweatpants but stayed topless.

"I'm tired, daddy." Leo yawned into my neck. Okay, so he's still floating. I nodded before shutting the light off in the closet and walking back to our bedroom. My nose turned up at the sight of the bed, gross. After setting Leo down on a ottoman I quickly changed the sheets and threw them in the laundry. Hopefully they don't stain too bad.