An unexpected meeting (Gwen x Loki)

Gwen Stacy never really thought herself to be beautiful. She also never thought anyone could ever love her. The one boy she had ever loved was taken by a beautiful red headed woman named Mary Jane. They were the perfect couple. Until the boy died.......

A breeze tickled Gwen's neck as she walked down the sidewalk. School was out for the summer and she needed to get to work if she wanted to get into college. Many schools were giving her a full ride but she turned them all down.

She didn't know what she wanted to do. She was fine with her job right now anyway.... fighting crime as Spider-Woman was plenty satisfaction. It kept her mind off of the terrible mistake she made fighting the lizard.

As she walked further down the path, she felt her Spider senses going haywire. But no matter where she looked, there was nobody there that she could see. "I'm just spooking myself out..." she softly murmured, denying any suspicion.

All that suspicion arose when she heard his voice.

"Are you sure you're the one freaking yourself out?" A mysterious voice called out. Loki, God of Mischief appeared in front of the blonde headed beauty, gently grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Gwen yanked her hand back and scowled at the handsome young man. "Who the fuck are you? And what's with your outfit? You look like a fat reindeer."

Loki grabbed Gwen's arm and together, they materialized in a alleyway, away from prying eyes. "What the shit?! How did you do that?" Gwen spat out, reaching into her book bag for her shooters.

Before she could react though, Loki pushed her against the wall. "What the-?!" Gwen yelped. Loki grabbed her chin and raised it up so she would meet his intense gaze. Gwen started to growl now, not liking where this was going.

"Hey pal. You picked the wrong girl to mess with. If you let me go right now, I won't beat your ass as muc-" she was cut off by his body pressing against her's. Gwen could feel his hot breath licking at her ear now, as he purred.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right now?" She had enough of this creep. She raised her arm up to slap him, but Loki caught her wrist. He backed her up against the wall even more and whispered in a low, husky voice, "Wanna try that again sweetheart?~"

He leaned behind her head and started kissing her neck. Gwen felt his tongue and teeth brush against her soft skin and he started to bite. She tried to resist but eventually gave in to the pleasure he was giving her.

Gwen let out a low moan as he slipped one of his hands into her pants, slipping his fingers into her. The other one started to unhook her bra, which was thrown effortlessly to the side.

Loki ripped the rest of her clothes off, leaving her exposed to whatever he willed to do. "Hey...." she managed to get out from her panting. "That's not fair.... I'm the only one naked.

Gwen grabbed Loki's shoulders and pushed him to the ground, a wild look in her eyes. She was already drenched, there was no going back now. She raised his shirt above his head and lowered herself onto him. Loki felt soft hands pulling down his pants.

She ripped the rest of his shirt off and grinned. "Now for the fun part" she giggled. She laid down and put her hands above her head. Then she let her legs spread. "Make me scream." She whispered.

Loki pounced, pinning her wrists to the ground with his hands, while his feet kept her legs in place. He slipped himself inside of her, grinning at the sound Gwen made. "Ahhhhhhh AHHHHHHH AhhhHHHHHH!!!" Gwen squealed, breathing heavily as he moved his head lower.

He bit the nipple of her breast, slowly sucking it. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh mooooore!" She moaned. Loki slipped his tongue into her mouth and kissed Gwen. Her pleasurable sounds melted away as she bit his lip.

(Well my little minions! That was my Goki Lemon! I'm tired so I'm gonna stop there. I haven't done these in a while lol. I do hope gracideaflower sees this! Also SierraCraig9 )