I dont care (Gwen x Peter)

Gwen shifted to one leg as anticipation filled her head. She had to see him.

The Mary-Janes basically fired her, saying they found someone better, someone who had spunk. It wasn't fair. They picked a newbie.

Of course they did...

She was always considered "second best". From music to looks. She apparently wasn't enough for anything. Even if people told her otherwise.

Come on Peter...

"Gwen? Are you ok?"

Gwen spun around to face him, a little too quickly. She immediately fell over on top of him and made them both fall onto the couch.

Peter slyly grinned and wrapped his arms around Gwen's back. "Well hello to you two~" Gwen turned bright red. "Now thats what I call a hello!"

Gwen bit her lip and looked down. Peter always made her feel better. Just, this was totally knacking at her confidence. Ever since she was a child it always seemed like she was always second place. Even up to Peter, who was the best science nerd ever.

"Hey..." Peter gently put Gwen's head on his chest and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

As Gwen told him the crush of the experience hit her all over again. She found herself crying at the end of it. "You're even a better Spider than I am..."

Peter shook his head and cupped her face in his hands. He rested his forehead against hers and smiled. "You're the better spider. Besides, even if you were the worst at everything, you're still mine. I'm still yours. And I love you Gwen."

Gwen blinked back tears and shook her head. "Why do you love me so much?"

Peter shook his head and hugged her tighter. "Because in my eyes, you're number one in everything." He paused for a moment before slowly sitting up.

"Hey Gwen" Peter looked down out her and softly said, "Can I show you how much I love you...?"

Gwen stared at Peter as a million things came up in her mind. But all and all, she could use the distraction.

"Ok..."

"Great!" Peter turned around and took his jacket off.

Gwen sighed and started unbuttoning her shirt, tossing it aside onto the floor.

"Gwen... I know we've been through a lot and I was going to wait until we went somewhere more romantic but..." he turned around and opened a small box, revealing the most beautiful ring Gwen had ever seen.

"Will you maaaaaa—" his eyes betrayed him and stared at her chest, a little confused why she was particularly naked. Gwen on the other hand, was redder than Tony Stark's suit.

Peter coughed and shielded his eyes, trying not to giggle. She thought he wanted to have sex.

Then he started laughing. He fell off the couch and held his sides.

"S-SHUT UP!" Gwen frantically grabbed the nearest thing and covered herself. Peter looked up, and started laughing harder.

"Wha-" Gwen looked down and screeched, throwing the Spider-Man plush at Peter. "NOT FUNNY!"

After an hour of Peter laughing and Gwen yelling at him, he finally calmed down and grabbed the box again.

"Gwendolyn Maxine Stacy... will you marry me?"

Gwen finished buttoning her shirt and sighed.

"Yes."

gracideaflower  have fun with that.