Superhero Names (Evangeline x Jade)

These are OC's from my cousin's book Heroes of Tomorrow. If you want to learn more about these characters, go to her channel. (You're welcome Si) NatsyRogers

Jade sighed as Evangeline yanked her into her room, for she was pretty used to it by now. Evangeline had become her best friend, and because of it, they usually hung out all the time.

Evangeline shoved Jade onto the bed and jumped beside her, swinging her legs childishly off the bed. Jade's head went down and she shook her head. The great daughter of the Captain America and Black Widow.....

"What should my superhero name be?" Jade snapped her head up as Evangeline talked, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Uh..... What about Legacy?" Jade muttered. Evangeline grinned ear to ear and once again tackled Jade. "AWESOME SAUCE!!!!" She yelled, squeezing the life out of her friend. "Eva... Can't.... Breathe.... Glgh."

Jade's instinctive training kicked in, stomping on Evangeline's foot and grabbing her arm, tossing her in front of her to the ground. She quickly pinned her to the ground with her wrists above her head and her legs twisted behind her. "Ah-" Evangeline yelped as she struggled against her friend. "Strong reflexes aye?" Jade sighed and started to let go.

"Wait......" Evangeline muttered. She slowly pushed herself up against Jade's stomach, turning slightly red as she did so.

Jade bit back a yelp and whimpered, "what are you doing?" Evangeline pressed her chest against Jade's stomach again, slowly rubbing herself against her. "E-Evangeline?! I-If any of the others heard or saw-"

Evangeline kissed Jade between the cleavage of  her shirt, earning a slight whimper from the blonde. "It'll be fine. Nobody suspects a thing."

Their secret relationship had been going on for about two months, a while after Jade joined the team. If anyone knew Evangeline and Jade were together, it would spell certain doom for them.

Jade sighed and pushed Evangeline against the floor again. This time though, it wasn't for defense. "Hey..... Evangeline?" She quietly asked. "Are you sure it's ok? If we do this..... I'm not going to be able to hold back."

Evangeline nodded and smiled slyly. "So you're the dominant one aye? Pretty hot I must s-" Jade shut her up by kissing her lips, tightening her grip on the red head's wrists.

Jade's tongue worked her way into Evangeline's mouth, pressing herself harder against the girl. Her knee slowly rested itself in between Evangeline's legs, making Eva moan in pleasure.

Jade quickly went to work, letting go of little miss red to unclasp her bra. She greedily slipped one hand up Eva's shirt and pulled her bra out of her shirt.

"D-Do you want me to take my clothes off...?" Evangeline asked, reaching for her skirt. Jade just smirked and responded, "just enjoy the ride Legacy~" With that she lifted Eva's shirt above her head, stopping when the shirt was wrapped around Evangeline's wrists, preventing any unwanted movement.

Jade blushed faintly biting her ear a little more roughly squeezing the small, sensitive nub earning herself a loud moan. Lifting her hand Jade replaced her fingers with a single thumb rubbing in small circles around her clit. With a whimper and a jolt she shot a glare at the blonde.

"D-Don't tease.." She panted.

With a chuckle Jade kissed Evangeline's cheek and pressed her thumb upon her entrance, rolling it around in the same small circles. Evangeline arched, pressing her body against Jade's, releasing a loud, seductive, and needy moan. With a small grunt in approval from her, Jade removed her hand from Eva's vital regions only to grab hold of her panties and yank them down.

Her face lit up red, eyes wide in alarm as she threw her hands down attempting to cover herself. I smiled slightly as her shirt got caught or her hair. Jade quickly grabbed her hands and yanked the shirt off before forcing them away, pinning them at her sides.

"No no..." Jade said in a hushed tone, kissing her stomach. "I want you to be open to me.... Let me see all of you...."

She flinched slightly but nodded reluctantly closing her eyes tight. Twisting sideways a little she tried to get into a more comfortable position, lifting her legs, bending her knees upwards. With a few short intakes of breath she prepared herself and then opened her legs wide for Jade. The blonde placed a hand on her stomach, rubbing her body from her abdomen to her breasts, squeezing them both once.

"See?... Nothing to be afraid of...."

With a small nod she smiled weakly closing her eyes again and letting her head fall back against the floor. Her breathing rugged, lips parted slightly, her soaked self just a few inches away, Jade crouched down on her knees. She dropped on her elbows and gently rubbed her inner thighs, kissing her clit. For a split second she had tensed again, but with a shaky breath, she lay flat again, allowing Jade to continue. She gave no moment's hesitation, launching her tongue into action, impaling her.

With a loud moan, she reacted positively, lurching herself towards Jade's tongue. Groaning a little at her sudden movement, Jade began to move it around. Drawing tiny swirls around her insides, She found it hard not to protest at her practically humping Jade's tongue.

Licking at her entrance and then shoving it back in, Jade snaked a hand down her own body, slipping a hand into her underwear and exploring herself.

Just as Jade had begun to pleasure herself, Evangeline let out a scream as her entrance tightened slightly on Jade's tongue. Jade grunted lightly as a tremble went through her body and her juices poured into her mouth.

With a light moan Evangeline slowly dropped down flat. Jade continued on fingering herself, now pulling back to sit up, resting on her knees. Biting her lower lip she frowned slightly.

Evangeline was exhausted. Of course, it had been her first time doing anything like this before, though it wasn't as heated as it could have been.... But Jade knew one thing for sure.... There would be plenty more times for practice.

REVENGE SIERRA! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT ANSWER ME ON THE FLIPPIN PHONE